2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamepal Review

Overall my experience with Gamepal was positive. The gold in which I ordered was not the cheapest of all the sites, but it was guaranteed in-stock by their customer support. Their customer support wasn't a native English speaker but I could understand what they were saying through their broken grammar.

It's hard to describe Gamepal as a company, they've been around for awhile and overall they are a fairly reliable company. They've had a few problems in the past with account trading but it looks like they don't do that anymore anyway.

If your looking for the cheapest gold sellers.. 9 times out of 10 this isn't the website for you. But if your looking for a reliable company then look no furthur. It took them 20 minutes for the first 100 gold and another 3 hours to send the other 100.. which is longer than I'm used to waiting, and it had it to be made in two payments since they couldn't send it all from 1 character.
    Last edited by Matt; 03-26-2007 at 03:27 AM.

Gamepal Review
    Nuka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gamepal Review

Gamepal are prooven 'scammers' now. They will not pay you and will steal your account or recall an account you've purchased. I've seen this happen enough times for me to be making this post.

Thunderballs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What gamepal do - is take your order- call you to verify your purchase then charge your visa.

They then issue a refund when they dont have stock.

What this does apart from waste your time, is tie up your VISA funds for upto 1 month while you wait for the refund to be proccessd and recredited to your VISA account.

when you contact them they tell you to reorder in 48 hours - thus repeating the process of tying up more of your VISA credit balance before the initial refund has hit your VISA account.

Before long, you will have no available credit on your VISA account, no gold.

Talking to their customer services is a waste of time, they simpy appologis, refuse to escalte the problem and repeat that you should reorder from them in 48 hours.

AVOID. there are plenty of reputable sellers out there that will not charge your visa if they cannot deliver services in a reasonabl timeframe and until they have spoken to you to say that that is acceptable.

dogking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Used them about 2 years ago for p/l a druid and they seemed to be ok back then. Gold buying from them is a pain in the ass though ,like noted above.

HazMat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have any information on there P/l Services as of current

viroblade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG TERRIBLE. Sold them an FFXI accnt with FFXi once u hand info over theres no way AT ALL you can recall it. 2 months now still no payment scammaz

laffncry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just read this thread..well from my experience..i have them PL'd me about a year ago..it was ok..i mean it was fast and i also bought gold which is for me is ok.

HazMat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update P/l is done no problem they use wierd gear tho so u will most likley have to change it all when u get it back also they leave u an assload of gold but they dont get all ur skills so you will have to spend some money one that

xnabasx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They just stold an account i tried to sell them. BAD

gribbley's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a friend who has used Gamepal several times. Three accounts sold through them have all received payment within one day to paypal and I have absolutely no complaints.

pandaman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently using these to powerlevel my Shaman, very nice so far, seems like they use alot of pure grinding... which is alright, i suppose could be a little slower, but means more quests to do at 70 for easy gold.

American IPs, and fluent on the telephone, American lady i spoke to so no probs there.

I'd recommend them, can't comment on their gold though

Ohmmy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamepal is alright, I've used them two years now, on most of my powerleveling needs, and before gold prices skyrocketed. One thing I do not like is they are *******s about their returns/refunds.... So just know if you get banned for using their plevel service, they will not give you new cdkeys or anything, just the same product you purchased, on a different account...or refund you the levels your leveler didn't achieve. www.thsale.com apparently uses the same levelers Gamepal does, and seems to be way cheaper (1-70 + professions/flying mount w/ gamepal == $450......same one on thsale.com for $350..) I just don't know if I like thsale.com cause they were douche's a year ago.

innoruhk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had worst experience with this web site. I sold them my mage, and next day on their web site where I can check the status of my order it said, PayPal sent even though they never sent me any money.

I kept going to their live chat day after day, for a week, and every time I would get "rest assured we are blah blah blah" answer. Last time I talked to their representative he started conversation with good old "I put note on you account and will be processed promplty", and since I did not want to leave the chat but, kept asking when will I get paid, then he said that payment has been sent, then again that id was not, and so on.

On 8th day I finally reset the password, and was surprised to find all my gold there, so I can't complain about they stealing from me, but still overall experience was really bad.

kobekid

ok let me show u what happend to me
    Dutchess] Hi and welcome to our site! How may I help you?
    [Visitor] ok i orderd 500g for off of pay pal and all i got was 25g
    [Visitor] plz explain
    [Visitor] server arthras
    [Visitor] world of warcraft i bought currency
    [Dutchess] We do apologize for the inconvenience. As of now, we are currently having technical difficulty with our system, and I am unable to pull up your order's details.
    [Dutchess] Let me just get your complete name, personal email, paypal email and order id, if there is and I assure you that we'll keep in touch with you the soonest.
    [Visitor] name-
    [Visitor] please contact me asap when u get my order a/or delever my world of warcraft currency
    [Visitor] also i bought the currency last night
    [Dutchess] Thank you for the informations, . As soon as everything went up, we will send an email regarding your concern. May I also have your order ID as well?
    [Visitor] did the order id come in the email becase i dident look at the email
    [Visitor] i shall chec the emil
    [Visitor] may i have the number for calling becase i sent the email my deleated address i will have this straitent out
    [Visitor] are u there?
    [Dutchess] Yes, I am still here. You're always free to chat us again if you still have any concerns.-
    [Visitor] no i will call i jest need to know the number i may call, what is it?
    then show dichted me right here -:fu: there basterds dont trust them thay only gave me 25g outta 500gold edit: lmfao i think i scammed there little asses i did that 3 times i got 1kgokld ps forgot to take out my name crap now the whole site nos my name
    Last edited by kobekid; 05-22-2007 at 06:01 PM.