Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOteam Review

MMOTeam
    Hello, Well this is my first review, and it's about Renting Service: MMOteam

Well, I got some accounts with a little trick, not many people use it, and got a level 70 on WoW.
    So, I wanted to test renting services, so I went to MMOteam.
    Here's how it went:

1. Gave them the level 70 character, I was gonna get paid, gold-per-week (Yea, they Didn't want to pay daily, that was ok for me)

2. Well, what happened? The 70 got recalled by original owner (Obviously was going to happen with the method I use, but who cares) So Didn't get paid because it was weekly

3. Got another account, Again, rented it, and AGAIN recalled by original owner.

4. Still, getting into any hopes that someone forgot his Secret Answer, got the guy on MMOTeam 4 accounts (Each with like 6 70s)

5. So, I told the guy on MMOTeam if I could get paid for all the accounts I gave him even if they didn't last 1 week, he told me "I'll do it if you get us some more accounts, because I will talk to manager", and he did paid me $10 on my paypal

6. Rented more accounts, 1 lasted 1 day, got $10, nice..daily payment now they are offering me

--TO BE CONTINUED GOTTA GO

MMOteam Review