New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81 menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Railgun81's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    34/43
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheShadowhand View Post
    Seems like calling you out has struck a cord. VMProtect is known to be terrible. You also had a little over 100 when I bought and you zoomed up to 700 in a coupe of days. I didn't run it through VirusTotal. I ran it through multiple different AntiVrisu/Anti-Malware programs I have on my machine. Also...it isn't hard to unpack an .exe and see what's inside. Just wait for the moderator.
    It's not about calling out or something. More about posting fake information that confuses current customers and might scare feature ones.

I know VMProtect is not good, and that's also why I have not used it for Smart Fisher. Just made an example as it seems to me that you don't really know the subject. I've started selling the bot about a month ago as a "pre-order" and people were purchasing back then. And I've sold over 700 keys in 2 weeks, that's not "couple of days".

Thanks G/R
    34/43
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Customers!

The new update is coming within next 3 days! What's inside?

- General code improvements

- Small UI update

- Added feature to set the timer for fishing - when the time goes off, Smart Fisher will be automatically turned off

- Distributed with a new premium code protection which should significantly decrease the number of false-positive calls

- Small bug fixes for unique cases of instability for a few users

Sincerely Yours,
    Railgun81

Thanks G/R
    34/43
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Important update!

Yesterday there was a problem with PayPal account, so payments were only available in Crypto.

Now everything is fixed and PayPal is working again!

You can purchase *here*
    Last edited by Railgun81; 1 Week Ago at 11:12 AM.

mikestjean's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for mikestjean: Positive

It's pretty easy if you do everything correct :)

Enjoy, and thanks for the feedback!

Great software.

Originally Posted by Railgun81 View Post
    Dear customers!

The new update is coming within the next 24 Hours!

Smart Fisher v2.0 fixed most of the customer-related issues, but for some reason, it works unstable for a few customers, resulting in the incorrect work of the "free look" key and sometimes unexpected fails.

Even though Smart Fisher runs perfectly fine for me and few other customers, who are able to use the bot for more than 10 hours non-stop every day, I took an attempt to fix these issues that can appear on certain PCs. Besides that, I have also updated the anti-AFK procedure.

Currently, Smart Fisher is undetectable, the most reliable, lowest resource-consuming, and the fastest fishing bot on the market, offering full customization according to customers' needs. All these features make Smart Fisher is a go-to for anyone who would like to level up, earn gold, or increase their fishing skill in New World the best possible way.

Become the best fisher in the New World only with Smart Fisher
    I dont know if its the right place. But its not the most easy bot, i have try but its work really perfect and the support from railgun are really awesome.

He help me 2 time to setup my bot via team viewer and now its working pretty well.

GTFckOff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was banned today.. be careful..

Thanks G/R
    34/43
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GTFckOff View Post
    was banned today.. be careful..
    Please message me on Discord

Thanks G/R
    34/43
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear customers,

At this point, I can almost guarantee that Smart Fisher is safe to use. There is a chance of false detection, but in total only LESS THAN 2% of the customers are affected.

Besides that, I can not see the direct connection between using Smart Fisher and having the "Login Blocked: Suspicious Software or Corrupted Install Detected". Amazon just messed up quite hard with the new detection and especially anti-AFK system, which has a quite high outlier percentage, but Smart Fisher itself seems to be is not detected for now.

However, there's another issue: Amazon has implemented the new anti-AFK system, which is unfortunately not allowing Smart Fisher to work properly at this moment. The good thing is that it's not too hard to fix that and I am already working on the updated script.

In the end of the day, the most important thing is that Smart Fisher is still undetected and MORE THAN 98% customers are able to use it at the moment.

Sincerely Yours,
    Railgun81

8. Thanks cohlen (1 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    pakcomel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    unknown.png

Its say malware. please check

Thanks G/R
    34/43
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pakcomel View Post
    unknown.png

Its say malware. please check
    I have information about that everywhere at this point, just please read the discussion.

Thanks G/R
    34/43
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good night, customers!

The situation with bans is getting out of control, so I have decided to come up with an announcement. Even though bans look like being related to Smart Fisher, there is still no 100% proof of that and I strongly doubt that this is the case.

If that would be true, that would just mean that the program itself is detected (as well as the .exe process running on a clients' computer), which would lead to every user of Smart Fisher getting banned. But the major part of the customers (including myself) are still using the bot (even after ban reports) and not having any issues game-wise, besides the anti-AFK.

As an example:
    1. There is an N customer. He purchased Smart Fisher recently and was "banned" today. What can this be related to? Well, at first, to using Smart Fisher. What else? Using any other bot, cheat, or hack for New World or using an exploit with boars or sirens people on the forum are talking about. Is there any way to check what exactly he was banned for until the Support can provide any data? No.
    2. There is a K customer. He purchased Smart Fisher recently and was NOT "banned". He can still use the software and has no issues with connecting to his account. Does this mean Smart Fisher is 100% safe to use? No, nobody can give you 100% guarantees.

We have the information that 2 customers use the same software for X amount of time, and there is only one of them getting banned. This points us to the fact that some external variables besides the variable "user have used Smart Fisher" are the reason why N customer was banned. From what I can see on the forum, people are getting banned for abusing skinning in Boarshlom and exploiting Siren's respawn. Besides that, there is no way to know if the N customer has ever used another bot / cheat / hack program for New World besides Smart Fisher with a higher chance of detection, which could be the reason for the ban now.

For now the amount of "K customers" are much higher than the number of "N customers", which also supports my hypothesis. If Smart Fisher was detected by EAC or developers, that would mean they have a name of a process running and/or some external data to track Smart Fisher working on certain PC. This would lead to everyone with this process running being banned, as the process would be instantly added to a detection list after the first ban reports.

However, this isn't happening, which gives me enough confidence at this moment to say that these bans are NOT related to the Smart Fisher.

Sincerely Yours,
    Railgun81

jayser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for jayser: Positive

Of course, you always take a risk using software of this kind (what for some reason a lot of people do not understand), and technically there are still more than 95% of Smart Fisher users who are not banned - for some customers the "Login blocked" error did not transform into the ban itself. Smart Fisher is just a pixel bot that is basically automating the process without any injections or anything like that. And I still don't know if your ban or other bans are false detections or not, and we won't know that until Amazon Support starts to communicate or give any details on what is going on.

Nevertheless, I hope you had fun using the bot

Feedback for Railgun81: Positive

Got banned today as well.

Never used any kind of anti-AFK system, did not farm boars nor sirens. Never did anything suspiscious in-game except this bot.
    Bot worked great, did everything as expected. Used it for 2ish days.

Don't be fooled by ''98% of users can still use it'' , ''Ban isn't related to the fish bot'' etc. If you use a bot, you risk your account, period. Maybe the bot is indeed not detected by EAC but other players can still report you in-game.

So think carefully before buying, especially if you're lvl 60 and have already spent over 200 hours in this game... Everything can end right as you launch this bot.

Got banned today as well.

Never used any kind of anti-AFK system, did not farm boars nor sirens. Never did anything suspiscious in-game except this bot.
    Bot worked great, did everything as expected. Used it for 2ish days.

Don't be fooled by ''98% of users can still use it'' , ''Ban isn't related to the fish bot'' etc. If you use a bot, you risk your account, period. Maybe the bot is indeed not detected by EAC but other players can still report you in-game.

So think carefully before buying, especially if you're lvl 60 and have already spent over 200 hours in this game... Everything can end right as you launch this bot.

13. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to jayser for this useful post)
    Birdstheword's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Birdstheword: Positive

Thank you for the feedback! Enjoy the product

I used smart fisher before and after the last patch. The recent update with smart fisher made it better, and easier to use. I have caught thousands of fish, made thousands of gold. But I do so as safely as possible. Im not there to make a living, I am fishing to get a boost. Fish in low traffic areas. And don't fish 24 hours a day. Enough reports from players is what is getting people banned. If it was detected, I would not still be able to play.

15. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to Birdstheword for this useful post)
    dusty410's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for dusty410: Positive

Enjoy, and thanks for the feedback!

First time poster at ownedcore just to say that this bot is the shit. Been working great and Railgun is helpful and great to communicate with. Well done and keep it up

17. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to dusty410 for this useful post)
    laurahughes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased a one month sub and got to test it yesterday.

Followed all instructions and the bot works great. Very reliable not much to complain there.

But... I fished for an hour and got "kicked for suspicious activity" therefore i am a little scared to continue. Is there someway to prevent this from happening? I wasn't fishing in crowded places and wasn't ask for too long.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234