0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamecard Trick Optimized

hello, i am/was a wow player who really enjoyed the game and i ad good use of this site also, and now i wanna do someting back. i liked the cod scam most and recommend it to everybody who needs that nasty 5k gold fast. it works well.

But here it comes. The free game time. Like previous post said on gamecard the area which u must scratch off is glued to a pice of tape that in its turn s glued to the card. So remove the tape with the area u shud scratch off and put it back that NOONE can see? Easy. AND FAST. Take a cooking bowl or something. wait it to heat up a little ( when steam starts to come out its best) . then put gamecard inside the bowl. ull notice itll be banding and so. if not, then its not hot enough. u cud put the card inside even when many steam and bubbles appear on the water ( not recommended by me, ill explain later why). Ok, now take card out, Quickly try to remove the sticker ( not too quickly) ull see it ll set loose a bit. if not put card back and wait again. then take it out again with a spoon. try to remove the tape again. after like 5-6 tries ull notice the tape pops off SMOOTH. It wont bend and the scratch off area ll remain where it should be. now read the code , update ur wow account, then destroy the code with a needle/pen/anything. then take glue . then glue the tape back. DOnE! u can go back to store and tell em u dint need the gamecard after all and show them taht scratch area s uncratced ( i told not to make water too hot, cause otherwise the card itself ll melt a bit too, and itll not look 100% new anymore). I hope u liked this. Really, the cod scam and this are LEGENDARY, rest takes too much work ( or u shud like playing on some1s elses account what i think is not enjoyable anyway)

Gamecard Trick Optimized