iMorph : WoW Classic menu

User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1920212223
Results 331 to 344 of 344
  1. #331
    arthurps's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    The TBC build is currently really buggy, and development has been slow. I hope to have that fixed soon.
    is this fixed?? i have the same issue and the problem with the mount too.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #332
    DarkLinux's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1486
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Thanks G/R
    155/464
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arthurps View Post
    is this fixed?? i have the same issue and the problem with the mount too.
    Not yet, I should have a fix out for the load screen reset bug. After that I'll be working on the combat reset bug and mount bug.

  3. #333
    zippstr's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like the combat reset bug works now, atleast looked like that for me when i was in a dungeon erlier today! love the application, keep up the good work

  4. #334
    billylam93's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you guys using this again? Is it safe to use?

  5. #335
    14days's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I know is this still working for Window 7?

  6. #336
    DarkLinux's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1486
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Thanks G/R
    155/464
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 14days View Post
    May I know is this still working for Window 7?
    After all bugs are fixed I'll take a look at why Windows 7 is no longer working. When did it stop working?

  7. #337
    14days's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    After all bugs are fixed I'll take a look at why Windows 7 is no longer working. When did it stop working?
    I remember it's after pre-patch of TBC

  8. #338
    muppet619's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to say a huge thank you, Been using your applications for years and its drastically improved my WoW experience.
    Sorry to ask, Do you have any idea if people are still getting a ban for this or if it has stopped automatically flagging accounts? No rush with your reply I know you're a busy dude.


    Edit: I have joined your discord and see you state clearly "It is highly advised to avoid using it until he gets a non-lua build going". So I will do as you say and wait. All the best!
    Last edited by muppet619; 3 Days Ago at 09:29 AM.

  9. Thanks DarkLinux (1 members gave Thanks to muppet619 for this useful post)
  10. #339
    DarkLinux's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1486
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Thanks G/R
    155/464
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by muppet619 View Post
    Just want to say a huge thank you, Been using your applications for years and its drastically improved my WoW experience.
    Sorry to ask, Do you have any idea if people are still getting a ban for this or if it has stopped automatically flagging accounts? No rush with your reply I know you're a busy dude.


    Edit: I have joined your discord and see you state clearly "It is highly advised to avoid using it until he gets a non-lua build going". So I will do as you say and wait. All the best!
    Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it! No bans have been reported since the ban wave, most people were unbanned but some were not. We have the idea that lua was to blame, so we are going to remove that. But even after we remove lua, there still is a ban chance, I would like to think it's very low. A lot of people are still using the lua version, only time will tell how safe it is. No eta on the non lua build, trying to get the current version stable.

  11. #340
    mcmorgan86's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am really new to this im not sure how to use this can someone pm me with help?

  12. #341
    DarkLinux's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1486
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Thanks G/R
    155/464
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mcmorgan86 View Post
    I am really new to this im not sure how to use this can someone pm me with help?
    If you jump in discord someone will probably help. I should really write out instructions. I'll add a README.txt soon.

  13. #342
    muppet619's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again

    I ended up using it, I've been trying to change the spell effect of Judgement -> Heroic Strike so my character does the spin when used - Wonder if you can let me know what I'm doing wrong?
    I've tried all of these -
    /run SetSpell(20271, 25286)
    /run SetSpell(20271,25286)
    /run SetSpell (20271, 25286)
    /run SetSpell (20271,25286)
    /run SetSpellVisual(20271, 25286)
    /run SetSpellVisual(20271,25286)
    /run SetSpellVisual (20271, 25286)
    /run SetSpellVisual (20271,25286)

    I have a funny feeling I'm doing something glaringly obvious wrong but I just can't see it xD

  14. #343
    DarkLinux's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    1486
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,680
    Thanks G/R
    155/464
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by muppet619 View Post
    Hello again

    I ended up using it, I've been trying to change the spell effect of Judgement -> Heroic Strike so my character does the spin when used - Wonder if you can let me know what I'm doing wrong?
    I've tried all of these -
    /run SetSpell(20271, 25286)
    /run SetSpell(20271,25286)
    /run SetSpell (20271, 25286)
    /run SetSpell (20271,25286)
    /run SetSpellVisual(20271, 25286)
    /run SetSpellVisual(20271,25286)
    /run SetSpellVisual (20271, 25286)
    /run SetSpellVisual (20271,25286)

    I have a funny feeling I'm doing something glaringly obvious wrong but I just can't see it xD
    Spell morphing has not been updated yet for TBC. I think imorph is in a stable state, so spells could be added back soon.

  15. #344
    muppet619's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    Spell morphing has not been updated yet for TBC. I think imorph is in a stable state, so spells could be added back soon.
    Got you! Thanks again. Amazing application.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1920212223

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] WoW Classic Model editor - iMorph like
    By Phoen!x in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2021, 07:15 AM
  2. [request] background for subtitle in style of wow classic logo
    By griwes in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:14 PM
  3. True WoW (Classic Server) 1x rates
    By Wriggly in forum WoW Emulator Server Listings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 01:21 PM
  4. WoW(classic) OST in BC
    By faisal_o in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 10:36 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search