Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using it for about a week now and pretty content with it. You have to make your own profiles unless you want to spend some money.

Just depends on your goals - as a caster I don't really have to worry about red gear at all so I just set up a quick loop and record a path to take for when I die and even in red gear I'm still leveling. There's a few issues like wands really not working, despite making it sound like it should (the macro doesn't solve this issue).

Not sure about battlegrounds though - I don't believe there's any way to requeue so I don't believe you even can use it for that purpose.

For just quick-and-dirty grinding though, just like its name entails - it's not that bad.

These ads disappear when you log in.

2. Thanks Knutschfisch (1 members gave Thanks to Enfeebleness for this useful post)
    max69124's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya Higg152,

currently the bot isnt available for BG Farms due to the limitations of a pixelbot
    There are different premium profiles in their store available. Otherwise creating your own Path's with their tool is pretty easy.

lostinthewoodslol's Avatar Active Member The Coinmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enfeebleness View Post
    Been using it for about a week now and pretty content with it. You have to make your own profiles unless you want to spend some money.

Just depends on your goals - as a caster I don't really have to worry about red gear at all so I just set up a quick loop and record a path to take for when I die and even in red gear I'm still leveling. There's a few issues like wands really not working, despite making it sound like it should (the macro doesn't solve this issue).

Not sure about battlegrounds though - I don't believe there's any way to requeue so I don't believe you even can use it for that purpose.

For just quick-and-dirty grinding though, just like its name entails - it's not that bad.
    Chanes of bannability? I understand that everything has a chance to get banned but what's your honest opinion?

I only want it purely for the combat rotation twice a week.

Cheers

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lostinthewoodslol View Post
    Chanes of bannability? I understand that everything has a chance to get banned but what's your honest opinion?

I only want it purely for the combat rotation twice a week.

Cheers
    I was banned yesterday using it, but this is a huge "Your results may vary."
    I'm on a high population server and made no attempt to hide my tracks at all. I basically used it for about 20 days straight and was using it to farm elementals in Nagrand perch, so I feel that the ban was entirely due to manual reports and not automated.

There are a few issues I had where I'd wake up and it got stuck in some random spot, or it getting stuck while going to try and repair my gear - but it usually feels less like the bots fault and more like "Yeah, I guess I should alter my path to not go near that area."

To answer your question, I think if you just used it for a rotation you'd be fine.

Edit: "Coincidentally" I was banned the day immediately following unsubscribing. That's Blizzard for you...

microusb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Astane View Post
    Runs really great with the V3!
    New updates every day and there is always help and functions and suggestions are implemented.
    The Combat System is very simple, so that I can handle it as a beginner.
    Profiles are also made very quickly and can be designed just as quickly.
    I am able to save my profiles using the import and export function.
    A new forum was created just this week, which allows people to share their profiles and CR's.
    Clear recommendation!
    V3 update still the same.. not facing the target or run towards the target when agro. waste my money so dont bother wasting yours

Tam punk'd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enfeebleness View Post
    I was banned yesterday using it, but this is a huge "Your results may vary."
    I'm on a high population server and made no attempt to hide my tracks at all. I basically used it for about 20 days straight and was using it to farm elementals in Nagrand perch, so I feel that the ban was entirely due to manual reports and not automated.

There are a few issues I had where I'd wake up and it got stuck in some random spot, or it getting stuck while going to try and repair my gear - but it usually feels less like the bots fault and more like "Yeah, I guess I should alter my path to not go near that area."

To answer your question, I think if you just used it for a rotation you'd be fine.

Edit: "Coincidentally" I was banned the day immediately following unsubscribing. That's Blizzard for you...
    How long banned? Temp or perm?

Originally Posted by microusb View Post
    V3 update still the same.. not facing the target or run towards the target when agro. waste my money so dont bother wasting yours
    Anyone else has this issue?

DYbbizyo's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Knutschfisch View Post

Trying to buy via amazon, added visa and payment error. please help me

bigpal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is multi botting on the same computer with this possible?.

Unmaked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried this bot for classic WoW, 1 month back in 2020 and now 2022. I am still having the same problems in 2020 as I am having now in 2022; not looting every mob, running through mobs before attacking, switching/tabbing between several targets before attacking, getting stuck at tents,trees, rockets, sometimes settings not getting saved, running in circles even if pathing is a straight line, ahead.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123