Starcraft 2 External Map Hack same as Kalamity's Macro Trainer but addresses and UI Updated menu

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    OceanIsBlue's Avatar Banned
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    We are out of service! But the beast has been unleashed!!!

    EVERYONE WE ARE NOW OUT OF SERVICE

    Since we are now out of service and you guys are still looking for a maphack. You could try visiting and buying from this legit maphack developer Vuno Software to check for his prices. Very affordable.
    Last edited by OceanIsBlue; 5 Days Ago at 04:31 PM. Reason: Voucher

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #2
    Woodka1991's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can i get discord server please?

  3. #3
    wt970339871's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can i get discord server please?

  4. #4
    ok22445's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent you a message, but why isn't there a reply?

  5. #5
    OceanIsBlue's Avatar Banned
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ok22445 View Post
    I sent you a message, but why isn't there a reply?
    Hello there, I'm sorry I can't reply to you coz OwnedCore only allows 5 maximum of private messages every 24 hours. If you have inquiries about the hack, drop your discord id here and I'll add you to the server and you could check all the information you're looking for at the server or you can just private message me in discord.

  6. #6
    ok22445's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OceanIsBlue View Post
    Hello there, I'm sorry I can't reply to you coz OwnedCore only allows 5 maximum of private messages every 24 hours. If you have inquiries about the hack, drop your discord id here and I'll add you to the server and you could check all the information you're looking for at the server or you can just private message me in discord.
    here. mindal#9490

  7. #7
    OceanIsBlue's Avatar Banned
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    7
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ok22445 View Post
    here. mindal#9490
    friend request sent

  8. #8
    wt970339871's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    6
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “OceanIsBlue” Is a liar

  9. #9
    dilee's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a scam.

    OceanIsBlue does not have a working version of any kind of maphack. He purchased Vuno's hack and is a member in Vuno's discord (which you can only join if you're a customer) and is showcasing Vuno's hack and telling people that it's his, when in fact he cannot sell Vuno's hack, because he is not Vuno. He shows a UI in the opening post, but that's all it is. There is no working hack. Only a User Interface. If you ask him to do a livestream or screenshare, he will not be able to show you an external overlay (indicative of an external hack, which is what is being advertised here) but will only be able to show you an internal blizzard replay tool (internal - Vuno's).


    Currently OceanIsBlue's discord name is VoonVoodoo#5471. Vuno has confirmed on discord that OceanIsBlue/VoonVoodoo is a customer of his, and has shown me screenshots of VoonVoodoo messaging Vuno and paying for the hack. In addition, Vuno has said that my report was the second time this has been reported, meaning I am not the first customer he has scammed.

    If you buy the hack, it will NOT work. That's because you're on the current patch version 5.0.5.82893.
    VoonVoodoo claims that his hack only works on version 5.0.5.82993 which is not a patch version that has been released by Blizzard. This patch version does NOT exist.


    Here are the official patch versions: Patches - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia
    You'll notice that the patch 5.0.5 build number is 82893. This is the latest patch. There is no patch version 5.0.5.82993, like OceanIsBlue/VoonVoodoo claims. It does not matter what OceanIsBlue/VoonVoodoo shows you. Screenshots/screenshare, whatever - anything he shows you displaying 5.0.582993 is fake! The cold hard fact is, that the patch version 5.0.582993 does not exist.

    Scam. Do not buy.

    Here is some proof:
    OceanIsBlue/VoonVoodoo joins Vuno's Server (usernames edited out to protect user privacy). Take note of his username and tag:


    OceanIsBlue/VoonVoodoo is the Server Owner (certain parts edited to protect user privacy) of his scam discord channel. Take note of the username and tag. They match with the name and tag in the above screenshot, so we can conclude that it is the same person.:


    Vuno confirms:


    And as an added bonus: just check out the shadiness of this.


    Vuno did send me screenshots of his conversation with OceanIsBlue/VoonVoodoo, but I will not post those without Vuno's permission.



    EDIT: He replied. He is no longer selling this cheat apparently. And also his game unpdated yet again to another patch version that does not exist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Starcraft 2 External Map Hack same as Kalamity's Macro Trainer but addresses and UI Updated-8uwz4qk-png  
    Last edited by dilee; 1 Week Ago at 12:03 AM.

  10. Thanks TheTechHacker (1 members gave Thanks to dilee for this useful post)
  11. #10
    dilee's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    4
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why was my post deleted? I had evidence that this was a scam.

    Since apparently, my posts are being deleted, please feel free to send me a DM - I'd be happy to prove that this is a scam off this forum.

    Edit: I see my post was restored. Thank you, admins!
    Last edited by dilee; 3 Days Ago at 10:16 PM.

  12. #11
    Vuno's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OceanIsBlue View Post
    EVERYONE WE ARE NOW OUT OF SERVICE

    We no longer sell hacks after Blizzard begged us to stop making hacks,
    because they don't know how to solve the cheaters and the maphackers
    plague. In line with this as the CEO of my company I realized that maybe
    we were the bad guys and that Blizzard is just doing their business to
    make more money focusing on other games instead of maintaining
    existing games like Starcraft 2. So, from now on we will never sell hacks
    anymore.

    Sorry to disappoint you guys.

    But, because of this I will be unleashing the beast into the wild. Let there be
    more hackers and cheaters roaming around the battlefield. Without
    further a do here is the beast:

    Starcraft 2 C# and AHK Source Code

    I am sharing to all of you guys the Ultimate Tools to make Starcraft 2 Great Again.
    - It includes a dumper that dumps strings, names, addresses and etc; Both [Compiled] and [Uncompiled]
    - SC2 Kalamity's Macro Trainer written in AHK or AutoHotKey
    - AnotherSC2Maphack written in C#


    With this and some programming skills you would be able to make Starcraft 2 maphacks for yourselves without the need to buy hacks that is overpriced from someone else. Because, you would be the one who will make the hacks. And it is up to you if you wanna sell these tools or the hacks you will make out of this. I don't care whatever you do with the source code. My job here is finished, which is to unleash the beast to the wild.

    Together we achieve greatness.
    Blizzard begged you to stop selling hacks? That's false, but I'll play along. So surely you must have received a C&D letter. By continuing to release free and public source code, you're in violation of your C&D letter. You say that you're the CEO of your company? What is your company name?

    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/rts...ml#post4279759 (“OceanIsBlue” Is a liar)

  13. #12
    TheTechHacker's Avatar Banned
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OceanIsBlue View Post
    EVERYONE WE ARE NOW OUT OF SERVICE

    We no longer sell hacks after Blizzard begged us to stop making hacks,
    because they don't know how to solve the cheaters and the maphackers
    plague. In line with this as the CEO of my company I realized that maybe
    we were the bad guys and that Blizzard is just doing their business to
    make more money focusing on other games instead of maintaining
    existing games like Starcraft 2. So, from now on we will never sell hacks
    anymore.

    Sorry to disappoint you guys.

    But, because of this I will be unleashing the beast into the wild. Let there be
    more hackers and cheaters roaming around the battlefield. Without
    further a do here is the beast:

    Starcraft 2 C# and AHK Source Code

    I am sharing to all of you guys the Ultimate Tools to make Starcraft 2 Great Again.
    - It includes a dumper that dumps strings, names, addresses and etc; Both [Compiled] and [Uncompiled]
    - SC2 Kalamity's Macro Trainer written in AHK or AutoHotKey
    - AnotherSC2Maphack written in C#


    With this and some programming skills you would be able to make Starcraft 2 maphacks for yourselves without the need to buy hacks that is overpriced from someone else. Because, you would be the one who will make the hacks. And it is up to you if you wanna sell these tools or the hacks you will make out of this. I don't care whatever you do with the source code. My job here is finished, which is to unleash the beast to the wild.

    Together we achieve greatness.
    ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Last edited by TheTechHacker; 5 Days Ago at 04:21 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. [Hack] Selling New Anti Detect Hacks. Once u buy it, teaching how to use and free updating.
    By MissErable in forum Overwatch Exploits|Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 02:53 PM
  2. Can GMs detect map hacks? Because though I was caught, I wasnt banned o.O
    By SomeWhiteGuy in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 12:03 AM
  3. Warcraft 3 battlenet map hack
    By general_salsa in forum Gaming Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 09:30 AM
  4. Map hack.
    By dumbledrew in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 08:15 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search