Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Closed Beta] Exclusive OSRS Cheat Client!

Hey all! For the past 10 months, me and my two associates have been working on a third party assistant-client with the expressed goal of reducing grind in OSRS without going as far as removing all semblance of gameplay like a bot would. A few weeks ago, we launched the close beta very privately, for a small circle of 20-ish people to test it out thoroughly.

With most of the initial roadbumps now having been passed, we now feel ready to expand this exclusive group a bit more!

How much more we haven't yet decided, but we've set a hard cap at 100 people which should be enough of a sample size to determine what people want in a client like this, and get a feel for how much of a market it may have. During the closed beta period, the product is completely free to use with no restrictions! It's unlikely that we'll be running the beta for longer than a couple of months however, which means that your best bet to test it out is now, since we may not have free trials available on launch!

The name of this client will remain private for the moment being, in the interest of not drawing unneccessary attention from Jagex, and once it's released, we will have a hard cap on the amount of active licenses (or users) we allow, which is a measure we're hoping will keep Jagex uninterested in trying to break it, or take us down.

And so, after that wall of text, what can it actually do?

Well, this is where the fun starts. Among other things...

One-Click Construction training:

Clean 8 herbs with one click:

Left-click Fletching (and in future, many other skills):

Easy 3-tick Mining with automatic ore dropping:

Quick plank-making (For Ironmen):

One-click net-trapping:

Defensive and Offensive Prayer Flicking (Defensive in demonstration):

One-click stun-alching optionally with a teleport for even more exp per hour:

Lazy Runecrafting (Not yet released):
    One-click withdraw essence + fill pouches + equip Necklace of Binding and Ring of Dueling if neccessary + Teleport to Duel Arena

One-click make runes from both inventory and pouches + Teleport to Castle Wars

One-click potion making:

Inventory- and Equipment-loadout Bank presets:

High speed banking and repeating last Deposit + Withdraw action combined with One-click bow-fletching:

One-click Jewelry enchanting

Plus, many more features in development or not mentioned directly in this post.

Sounds great! How do i get in?

While we'd rather not have advertisements in any communities at all, we realize that we can't properly evaluate our software without having a larger user pool, and so in trying to keep the beta audience somewhat contained, we've opted to slowly add people from various different cheating communities on the web . For more information about the client, and how to access our closed beta process, send me a PM. As we're still intending to keep this a little hush-hush for now, that's as many details as we're willing to reveal in public.

Who are you guys then?

All three of us are veterans from the scene, dating back to 2004-2005. We were involved with projects such as Aryan back in its heyday, among other more technical and less gameplay-centric projects (backend stuff, bytecode analysis, deobfuscation). For legal reasons we've opted to not make use of our more recognizable names from the past, and instead create new aliases.

If any moderators happen to think that this sounds dodgy in any way, send me a PM and you can confirm our claims yourself by testing it! I will answer very few questions in public because again, we're not interested in getting the wrong kind of attention.

These ads disappear when you log in.

ashgg83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Testing this now, makes OSRS extremely efficient with ease. this client makes high intensive clicking into enjoyable low intensive gameplay with even more efficient results than manual gameplay. the developers implement ideas directly from the beta users and make new features daily, I highly recommend getting onto the beta before the available spots are filled.

babygurl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vouch for this.. It is insane what it can do.. I have tested the 3 tick mining, bank gearing, herb cleaning and some others and its insane to use

Moggraa's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any progress update?
    Catching scammers; beware of...

[Discord]
    Cool#8806
    TIMI#4590

Calder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Moggraa View Post
    Any progress update?
    I don't think we will post any further updates to the general public, but instead will keep them to people in our discord. Beta is coming to an end, there is no set date, and access is still available per request until the day we go live.