Mythic+ Carry Pre-orders, Cloth Mythic/M+ Gear feed, Powerleveling and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PhantasyStarGod7876's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mythic+ Carry Pre-orders, Cloth Mythic/M+ Gear feed, Powerleveling and more!

My mage is among the top 1% for item level, and will remain so as raids launch as I am in a CE guild. Throughout the expansion I will be selling cloth gear feed, mythic carries, mythic+ carries (you can pre-order now) and more! Need help spamming dungeons and want a tank/healer for instant que while you farm memories? Got it. Want a DPS to carry your groups? Got it. Need help with anything in-game? Contact me and I will help! I am currently unemployed due to COVID-19 so this is my current source of income and I am able to work any hour any day for your needs!

Contact method:
    Discord
    Discord Info:
    BeardBro#7876. Picture should be a Pickle Rick picture, double check that it is not an imposter before purchasing anything.

Prices are all VERY flexible, but the average prices are listed below
    M+ Carry - 10$
    M+ Carry with cloth feed - 15$
    M Carry [PRICE WILL ADJUST ONCE RAIDS COME OUT] - Free with price of 8$ per drop you receive (this is equivalent to 40k gold, which is like buying an ilvl184 for 40k gold, fair price)
    Memory farm tank/healer insta queue and speed run - 3$ per hour of service
    DPS Carry prices: 2$ per hour of service

All prices are negotiable, and if you need help with things not listed here (mount farming, remote control rep grind or any other services) feel free to contact me and inquire about them <3

Once my guild has raids on farm we will sell AOTC and CE carries as well, youre welcome to pre-order these, just understand it will not be instant !

Mythic+ Carry Pre-orders, Cloth Mythic/M+ Gear feed, Powerleveling and more!