0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Screw Chinese gold farmers

I hate these guys... And its time for revenge. You know they're stupid so you can screw them however you want. You just need a friend that knows chinese or find farmer that talks english. Now write his name down (or add to friends list) and ask him to pay you or you report him a GM. Explain teh situation, like you'll get banned, account will die and your boss will cick your ass etc. If he says: F**k you, then you just report him. In 1 hour after GM reply ask your friend(s) to report him. He'll get banned for 72 hours of something. Then talk to him again and if the answer will be same just report him again. You know, its like some gangster business. Also you can scam these guys any way you want, since they dont know how to report to GM. Also if they DO report they cant do anything since they do illegal job in the internet. You won't be banned for this.
    Last edited by Petrusha; 06-06-2006 at 10:10 AM.

Screw Chinese gold farmers
    Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive wanted to do this for a while but i wanna know how to say "give me 10g or im gunna report you" in chinese. oh well if you find an english speaking farmer good luck =P

Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats pretty creative +rep
    thumbs up from me

iamtheovermind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They won't give a ****. The farmers mostly work in sweatshops, and they are not stupid, they are just normal people and their boss told them "You get paid $1 per hour to do this and this" and the guy do it, he don't give a **** about whispers or anything, all he want is his money so he can pay for his rent and other stuff. They probably get bans every days, all the boss have to do is to get another account, he will loose about 2 weeks of farming and will be pissed but there is so many farmers that it doesn't really matter.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you want this to work you have to use phrases that he understands like:
    I will REPORT you to a GAMEMASTER. if you do not give me some GOLD within 30 minutes.

this does work on some of the farmers, some you just need to talk nicely to(use our chinese guide) and they will help you out if u need a book from aq20/dagger from aq20 or they could help you out on some gold. (at least they have been helping me quite alot)
    all i can say for this scam is good luck, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.

bigbaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PEtrusha no offence but u suck!!!
    this whole site is about exploits and cheating and then ur talking about reporting pple...so what if there sum chinese guy works 20 hours a day to feed there kids on ****ty wage...jus so u can play a ggame all day at ur leasure and pay for it!! leave em be an jus get on it...its lke sum 1 for reporting dsum 1 for botting ,so wat if its such an advantage get a bot ffs!!

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bigbaz
    PEtrusha no offence but u suck!!!
    this whole site is about exploits and cheating and then ur talking about reporting pple...so what if there sum chinese guy works 20 hours a day to feed there kids on ****ty wage...jus so u can play a ggame all day at ur leasure and pay for it!! leave em be an jus get on it...its lke sum 1 for reporting dsum 1 for botting ,so wat if its such an advantage get a bot ffs!!
    Interesting point of view, I'll give you that, lol.

bigbaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol

lol chaz still u gotta say jus go out an bot for ur money or sumthing,,,i know id do HAHA

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing is some (if not most) people believe that they should get their gold/levels FAIRLY, without botting/hacks/exploits, thats where the probelm lies. And people like this don't like other people gaining an UNFAIR advantage over those who play the game as its supposed to be played, therefore they report people who give themselves this advantage. I'm neutral on the subject, I'm just laying down the facts.

Dregonx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I gota comment on this...

First off I would like to say something about farmers, they are actually on a 12 hour shift to collect gold and level up etc, the other 12 hours they have some other person play their character while they are gone, they have 12 hours to get their quota for the day, if they can get the quota done before their 12 hour shift is over they actually have time to go and play a BG or whatever they like about WoW most, if they exceed the quota they (either get payed more money or get more free time on the computer to do whatever in WoW but cant remember)

Now, I would like to say something on the other half of this... A farmer in our group to UBRS at one time caused us to nearly wipe because they wanted to attempt to solo a level 62 elite boss which dropped my shoulders that I needed for about 4 months straight...

Because of farmers my server has LEVEL 30 necklaces rings and cloaks ALL in the 50-200 gold range at the auction house and im talking even the greens and guess what? its all because of a farmer who is over rating his items because he has so many and so everyone else wants some money so they place their money at the same prices or little less and us level 30s cannot get anything worth of gear off the auction house

Now not all farmers are bad like the farmers who screwed us over that I talked about.... I have met some very friendly really fair farmers before who know english quite well, they even give me an item if I really need it they roll for chests instead of ninjaing them and even joke around every now and then

But I would have to say this is a great idea for getting back at farmers like ones who over rate items and cause a raid group to nearly wipe.

Fishy80's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one way to pick the nasty ones to report is to look on AH and friend the ones jacking up prices and wait for them to come on

drcar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had a translator...If you have ever gotten a tell or invite from them and you try to communicate with them...If there right in front of you, you will notice that they spend time before they say something...Probably translating what we say. If anyone has a translator for this language they usualy speak ingame We'de all apreciate it. They say stuff like "n hao a" ect. Also I tried to do this without understanding what they said and nothing happened. I knew they were farmers Soloing DM too.
    Does Blizzard nerf exploits to put the challenge up to people like me/us to find a new way to do it?

CSballer89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how do you propose you encover identity of said farmer?

Quake's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    farmers get there living of wow sad but they do it.. i personaly think that job kicks ass
    o rly

drcar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where they live the pay isn't as bad as it would seem. any idea what color coller it is equivelant to in the US?
    Does Blizzard nerf exploits to put the challenge up to people like me/us to find a new way to do it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast