πŸ”₯βœ….00/Lab Carry | BEST Carries on the Market | Guaranteed 1M+/Raid! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Formal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

πŸ”₯βœ…$4.00 Carries | BEST Carries on the Market | Guaranteed 1M+/Raid!

FORMAL CO.
    -Customer satisfaction is my highest priority and I will guarantee at least 1 million roubles per raid.​

ABOUT
    I am offering a service that allows you to enter the raid with me, and ALL of the loot found within the raid is YOURS! This includes all of the other players loot in the raid. I personally am the on who provides this service, therefore I can guarantee you maximum service and the raid will not count if YOU are not satisfied with what you received. I am located in North America - Eastern Time Zone, therefore the raids will be taken place in this zone. If you are able to connect to one of the North American servers the service will work.​

PRICING
    $4.50 / Labs
    $4.00 / Other Map
    +$2.00 / Per extra Person​

β€’I can also offer subscription based pricing by the week or month. We can talk about this in further details if you have questions.
    (5 runs per day/1 week = $125)

DISCOUNTS
    β€’For every 5 carries that you purchase, you will receive one run for free.
    β€’A referral will receive a free labs run, ONCE the person purchases at least three raids.

CONTACT
    Discord - Formal#2804
    Please contact me if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Formal; 11-11-2020 at 05:15 PM.

πŸ”₯βœ….00/Lab Carry | BEST Carries on the Market | Guaranteed 1M+/Raid!