Genesis Crystal l 8080 Crystal for 80 Dollars l All servers l No refund-method menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MobileGamer9775's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genesis Crystal l 8080 Crystal for 80 Dollars l All servers l No refund-method

Genesis Crystal 8080=80$
    No chargebacks, 100% Safe.

Time taken for products to be delivered:24~72 hours.
    Feel free to screenshot the evidence and etc and hand it over to Paypal Customer Support as there's buyer protection. I would provide a refund if you (Buyer) request it.

Discord:soggycereal#3737 (Nitro)
    If you have any questions, feel free to dm me on discord.

Questions you have in mind:
    1) There's indeed no chargeback methods, it's cheap due to buying to buying giftcards in bulk. Rest assured the gift cards have no issue at all.
    2) Yes, it takes 24~72 hours for your orders to be processed. If you want a refund, please let me know and I'll refund you.
    3) I am acting as a middle-man for the seller and not the person who'll log onto your account to purchase the gems for you.
    4) Please pass me your login method, you are free to continue playing your account, though if you are logged out for some reason please refrain from loggin on again as gems are being purchased.