0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im a chinese TH user, i will buy crack Th next season

I use th first time in 2018,i know the crack th,a lots of tools and good guide,but i dont want to buy something it should be free。 New seasons,new patchs,i find must use proxy ,now i use ssl,i can use th now,because old verson th works well with ssl,the new verson th not。
    Now ,its the question,next season,22 season,th dont work with ssl,i think of it ,i have to buy crack th,yes ,you know it,i have to buy。。。。iits a joke,lol

These ads disappear when you log in.

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    10/2831
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    China looks like a different world on planet Earth, and I gave up understanding it, sorry. Do whatever you want or have to.

3. Thanks HoaryWitch (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
    Tramp2012's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plz dont say sorry,everyone knows your contribution,you should be respect by any th user,include the cracked th users。
    What i want say is real th user cant use the real th,a few people can use it with their complicated technology,most peoples have to give up,then buy cracked th。
    So ,what you do to defense crack is realy defensed the real th user。we ,the real th users,dont want to use cracked th。
    If you cant defense Cracking behavior, can you cancel defensive measures?yes ,that is a Shameless request,but its reality。

HoaryWitch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    27/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KJ的意思是說,他一直在強調TurboHUD是免費的共享軟件,搞不 為什麼中國使用者就是喜歡花錢去買,您可以從官網此處不 僅可以找到純淨無毒的免費主程式,還能找到所有KJ官方認證 過的各種加強功能插件,真的不需要您花半毛錢就可以享受 強大的遊戲輔助功能! 祝您遊戲愉快

kotokz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one wants to pay for the cracked version, but the latest version simply won't work for chinese player at all, and it's due to the "latest version" check.
    this is want stopping ppl from enjoying the tool.

so simple fact, the pastebin is completely blocked in china unless they use proxy to bypass the GFW(and the github fallback not working as expected for whatever reason i don't know).
    but guess what? the latest version won't allow to use proxy at all because some ppl using the proxy to do some trick which not acceptable here. (i have complete no idea why, but whatever i respect the owner's decision)

Regardless the bad english in this post, but I totally feel his frustration when fighting with the proxy and version verification.

Anyway, apparently he gave up and surrender to the cracker.
    i don't expect this to be change to what, just want to state the fact the post from above is completely wrong for chinese.

7. Thanks HoaryWitch (1 members gave Thanks to kotokz for this useful post)