[FREE] MiniBot for WoW: a platform for developing, running and publishing WoW bot projects menu

User Tag List

MiniBot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[FREE] MiniBot for WoW: a platform for developing, running and publishing WoW bot projects

About
    MiniBot for WoW is an easy-to-use, advanced, and community driven platform for developing, running and publishing WoW Retail and Classic bot projects. Several developers of reputable Bots and Combat Rotations already agreed to offer their products at MiniBot and are currently integrating them

Key Features:
    • All-In-One Platform: MiniBot itself is not only an unlocker platform but also carries an AddOn Framework for bot development. You don’t need to combine tools anymore!
    • Proprietary Kernel Security: Our virtualization technology runs in Windows Kernel Mode (Ring -1) while Warden runs in Windows User Mode (Ring 3) and can’t access it
    • Free-to-Play Access: Restart the game every 2 hours to keep playing FOR FREE. Ideal for combat rotation users. If you plan to use the tool for hardcore botting and making gold/money, please grab a subscription to remove the limitation or enable multisessions. There will be no discussion about it in this thread
    • Code-Free Bot Development: follow comprehensive guides and examples on top of our official AddOn Framework to build your own highly-customized navmesh-based bot projects without any programming skills
    • Combat Rotations and Custom Scripts: use our extended Lua API to run any compatible existing rotations, like Bad Rotations, or build your own scripts!
    • Commerce Friendly: create encrypted copies of your own projects with full authorization control or even your own MiniBot copy (OEM friendly)

Requirements
    Hardware:
    • Intel: CPU must be Core Ivy Bridge (3rd generation) or later
    • AMD: CPU must be Ryzen series
    Software:
    • Windows 7 SP1 with latest patch (6.1.7600.24384 or higher)
    • Windows 8.1 with latest patch (6.3.9600.19678 or higher)
    • Windows 10 with latest patch (1809 or higher)

Usage
    Download the client here
    Check full documentation on [GitHub] and [FAQ] on our website

Help & Support
    You are welcome to join our Forum discussion
    Discord support is provided by Titan#4480
    Last edited by MiniBot; 1 Week Ago at 11:32 PM. Reason: download link added

These ads disappear when you log in.

stickybun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone checked this out yet?

MiniBot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now officially supported by BadRotations (BadBoy - Ultimate Raider)

Simply download their latest addon version, plug and play with Minibot for free!

MiniBot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BR integration works are completed today. Anyone can play the free PvE rotations on the free unlocker now. Simply download the BadRotations from their official GitHub and Minibot from our website.
    You're welcome!

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    213/421
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By "MiniBot itself is not only an unlocker platform but also carries an AddOn Framework for bot development"... do you mean that this is/includes a LUA unlocker? Maybe my ignorance on the subject is showing, but don't LUA unlockers require modifying the game's binary, and thus mitigate any protection you might gain from running at a lower ring level?

How is the program interacting with the game? Generating hardware events? Injecting into the process/calling methods?

EDIT: Also, if this is somehow sensitive information, feel free to PM me a response. Not asking as a moderator, asking as a developer who might use your product but has concerns about trusting a "We're running in kernel mode -1! We swear it is safe!"

EDIT2: Also, requiring macros for navigation? Aren't macros stored on Blizzard's server? What other detection vectors haven't been considered?
    Last edited by Sychotix; 1 Week Ago at 04:18 PM.

6. Thanks stickybun (1 members gave Thanks to Sychotix for this useful post)
    MiniBot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    By "MiniBot itself is not only an unlocker platform but also carries an AddOn Framework for bot development"... do you mean that this is/includes a LUA unlocker? Maybe my ignorance on the subject is showing, but don't LUA unlockers require modifying the game's binary, and thus mitigate any protection you might gain from running at a lower ring level?

How is the program interacting with the game? Generating hardware events? Injecting into the process/calling methods?

EDIT: Also, if this is somehow sensitive information, feel free to PM me a response. Not asking as a moderator, asking as a developer who might use your product but has concerns about trusting a "We're running in kernel mode -1! We swear it is safe!"

EDIT2: Also, requiring macros for navigation? Aren't macros stored on Blizzard's server? What other detection vectors haven't been considered?
    1. Minibot comes with a LUA unlocker. However, there are several ways to have the game API unlocked. We do it in the kernel, so the game binary is untouched (no memory patches). You can CRC the game module memory with any memory read tools and you should find that if you know what I mean.

2. How the program interacts with the game is a security sensitive trade secret. Keep in mind that neither Minibot nor any other cheat provides a 100% safety warranty no matter how advanced the tech is.

3. Macros are nothing but just random texts, so are the addons. You can't tell by the text content that its user is a cheater. You can safely have a macro “/minibot I am cheater” or have an addon named “banmeforcheats”. This has been proved since the first unlocker (e.g. Firehack) with an addon (e.g. BadRotations) was born many years ago. If you still worry about it, desynch your macros via SetCVar("synchronizeMacros",0) once.

4. Minibot team values the safety of its users’ accounts above all, that is why we do not waste our highly tailored developers on making botting profiles or combat rotations, instead we only focus on the tool itself to be able to cover every reasonable detection vector while the community takes care of the routine work

8. Thanks stickybun (1 members gave Thanks to MiniBot for this useful post)
    Jadd's Avatar 🐸
    Thanks G/R
    77/296
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can make "patchless" patches in a hypervisor, they probably use EPT or hardware breakpoints, I don't really know if that's what they consider a trade secret. I think as hypervisors become a more popular method of running third-party tools it will probably force Blizzard to disallow or at least flag players for the use of hypervisors (players using one should be few and far between.) Detecting the presence of one isn't really something that can be bypassed generically either, so I would be interested to see how MiniBot stands up to it.

In any case, there's a LOT of detection vectors left.

lolp1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    42/74
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jadd View Post
    [...] In any case, there's a LOT of detection vectors left.
    Yes, kernel nor hypervisor ensures security. Even against ring3 only anti-cheat efforts.

MiniBot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jadd View Post
    You can make "patchless" patches in a hypervisor, they probably use EPT or hardware breakpoints, I don't really know if that's what they consider a trade secret. I think as hypervisors become a more popular method of running third-party tools it will probably force Blizzard to disallow or at least flag players for the use of hypervisors (players using one should be few and far between.) Detecting the presence of one isn't really something that can be bypassed generically either, so I would be interested to see how MiniBot stands up to it.

In any case, there's a LOT of detection vectors left.
    We are much more than that, including our own anti-warden techniques. Rest assured, we wouldn't go public without needed expertise and a great level of confidence. If things change, we'll act accordingly. Thank you for your interest in the project.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    213/421
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MiniBot View Post
    We are much more than that, including our own anti-warden techniques. Rest assured, we wouldn't go public without needed expertise and a great level of confidence. If things change, we'll act accordingly. Thank you for your interest in the project.
    Just trying to be cautious. I'm sure it is on anyone else's mind who sees this... warden detection of ANYTHING public has been the standard. A new face (at least new to me) claiming to have all sorts of warden protection, run in a ring that I hadn't heard of (at the time), and fully public with a repeatable 2 hour free trial... just sounds a bit too good to be true.

I may try it out... just a bit sad it isn't C# like the buddy bots were =P Never touched LUA, and the weird everything is a pathing script with custom behaviors(from what I've seen) will probably seem a bit foreign at first.

MiniBot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just trying to be cautious. I'm sure it is on anyone else's mind who sees this... warden detection of ANYTHING public has been the standard. A new face (at least new to me) claiming to have all sorts of warden protection, run in a ring that I hadn't heard of (at the time), and fully public with a repeatable 2 hour free trial... just sounds a bit too good to be true.

I may try it out... just a bit sad it isn't C# like the buddy bots were =P Never touched LUA, and the weird everything is a pathing script with custom behaviors(from what I've seen) will probably seem a bit foreign at first.
    That all sounds good indeed and that's all true: game LUA unlocker, custom EWT-like API, Botting Profiles drag&drop Studio, Navmesh system, Classic and Retail support, Warden protection, Ring -1 (hypervisor), repeatable 2 hour free trial. But right now, casual users are not very interested in Minibot until we have combat rotations and botting profiles on board. We encourage developers to join now at the early stage while the competition is still low and to get familiar with the system before Shadowlands release when botting profiles will be at the highest demand.

14. Thanks stickybun (1 members gave Thanks to MiniBot for this useful post)