WoW Robo Fish - New WoW fishing bot, lifetime licence available, check it out! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WowRoboFish's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Robo Fish - New WoW fishing bot, lifetime licence available, check it out!

Hi all,

Try out a FREE trial from World of Warcraft Fishing Bot, Retail and Classic | WoW Robo Fish!
    (wowrobofish.com)

I would like to introduce a new World of Warcraft fishing bot for Classic and Retail, WoW Robo Fish!

This is a very low-risk (not tampering with any game files or networks) bot created with safety and ease of use in mind! Just tell the bot where you are fishing and off you go! ��

Some of the features of the bot:

- 6 safety features (4 configurable and 2 which keeps the bot process unique for every instance it gets opened)

- 100% pixel bot, no injection and no memory reading

- Gold maximising features, with the fish selector catch only the fish that you want to keep!

- Lifetime licence, includes free updates (best value fishing bot on the market)

- 1/3 month licence available for 6/15 GBP

Join our discord: WoW Robo Fish

Watch our instructional video:
    Last edited by WowRoboFish; 08-01-2020 at 04:23 AM.

WoW Robo Fish - New WoW fishing bot, lifetime licence available, check it out!
    IanRankin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used this bot for about a week.

I've utilized FishingBuddy/VanillaBuddy in the past.

I think FishingBuddy is more polished when it comes to its algorithm/ability to detect fish, but way more expensive. The pros of RoboFish is the creator is available frequently through Discord for any troubleshooting and feature request. Just in the short time I've utilized the bot, I've seen him take a number of feedback and incorporate it immediately. I love the mouse cursor drag to lure and ability to control the speed of it -- that makes it feel more "human" compared to just the instaclick that FB does.

I know people have been successful in using it easily for BfA and Classic, and the price point is perfect. You're not going to be disappointed by your choice!

FishingBuddy also said for a very long time that fish selection "was coming soon," but there has been no further development on that.
    Last edited by IanRankin; 08-01-2020 at 04:59 AM.

WowRoboFish's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback! A couple of things to remember, I help a lot 1 on 1 through my discord server and I am a user driven developer. The fish selector (allows you to only catch the fish you want to keep) is really a unique feature of this bot, as well as the lifetime licence