enjoygame Pro seller :  swindler menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dazzyneth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enjoygame Pro seller : swindler

I am practically new to this forum, some already know me, and I have been a victim of this person, where I am looking for an account with druid with set elite s1 wod and the echant pvp, because this person gave me links to armeria, photos, obviously not they were his because investigating in the forum and seen that the photos belong to another seller.
    I have only his discord and evidence of the scam, where I send the entry to his account all detailed with photos
    He told me to trust that he had a very good reputation in the forum and he gave me this link where I believed it.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mem...enjoygame.html
    Some adm could help me because it is possibly the 2 scam in 2 days, and I made a purchase at thoridasl MMO Store and I'm still waiting ...
    now I am forced to have to sell my account to recover the lost money

enjoygame Pro seller :  swindler
    badyl123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was also trying to cheat me via Discord. When I was requesting him to send me PM on ownedcore he called me "paranoic".
    Probably, the "enjoygame" on ownedcore and "enjoygame" on Discord are two different people.

brendanhype's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He scammed me as well, I believe for the same account. Was blocked on discord this morning after paying. My own fault but damn it feels bad