0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Evilmyi so how do you want to proceed?
    You can recover account and give it back to me or you can refund me moneys... Its up to you, but I am not gonna wait too long cuz I am already waiting too long...
    Please @D3Boost can you set up deadline?

These ads disappear when you log in.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    192/427
    Trade Feedback
    235 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We'll give Evilmyi 24 hours and then proceed with a ban until he resolves this.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Evilmyi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    I am asking you to recover the account and give it back to him, please do that and get back with an update. It's up to you to believe him or not, but all you need to do is recover the account and give it back to him. It's also up to you to use this site or not once this is resolved. I don't see him trying to scam you in any way. He asked you to recover the account and you still have not done that.

It's been 23 working days so far since your passport application was processed.

You claim to be the original owner, so it should be extremely easy to recover it.

So I see you're choosing not to answer if you know this person you are siding with that has no basis for their claim, very interesting... Dodo, I will do this when I can, but as I have said I will do this only once. But just so you know having your friend try to stick up for you on a forum I couldn't care less about made no difference at all, you still have to wait for the ID before it can be done and I will also state this will be done out of no obligation as I own you nothing. If you can't look after your own goods don't try to blame others. I can see your name on severing hacking/botting sites which makes me think if those users are you, you have probably got yourself banned. But we will see soon enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12