0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help fixing the clip-path property issue in my HTML/CSS

I started making a new website for myself and wanted to have a splash of purple behind the logo and possibly the navigation bar. I wanted a unique shape so I tried to use the CSS property, clip-path. this is my first time using it and it is not working how I want. I am assuming it is the clip-path that is the issue maybe a hidden box that takes up to much space like a margin? I got the correct shape, but am having issues with the rest of the page having a big gap in between the purple shape and logo and the navigation bar and text. When I try to fix it I end up with everything being crammed together or the purple shape I made disappearing. If I take its code out all together the page looks fine no gap and no squish.

My site: FMWhatsApp APK Download Latest Version V8.50 - Anti-Ban 2020

Thank you.

These ads disappear when you log in.

riyasen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deshwan2 View Post
    I started making a new website for myself and wanted to have a splash of purple behind the logo and possibly the navigation bar. I wanted a unique shape so I tried to use the CSS property, clip-path. this is my first time using it and it is not working how I want. I am assuming it is the clip-path that is the issue maybe a hidden box that takes up to much space like a margin? I got the correct shape, but am having issues with the rest of the page having a big gap in between the purple shape and logo and the navigation bar and text. When I try to fix it I end up with everything being crammed together or the purple shape I made disappearing. If I take its code out all together the page looks fine no gap and no squish.

My site: FMWhatsApp APK Download Latest Version V8.50 - Anti-Ban 2020

Thank you.
    If you are a newbie, you should try any CSM like WP or Joomla.

JohnWick128's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deshwan2 View Post

My site: COC Mod APK Download Latest Version V8.50 - Anti-Ban 2020

Thank you.
    I am also facing same issue. Did you solved it yet?? Please share your opinion.