VALORANT Boosting | HIGH KD & WIN RATE | RANK BOOSTING | PLACEMENT GAMES | DISCOUNTS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KEIRAL_'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VALORANT Boosting | HIGH KD & WIN RATE | RANK BOOSTING | PLACEMENT GAMES | DISCOUNTS

Used to be a Counter Strike 1.6 pro a long time ago, now I work from home and I have alot of time on my hands to play video games. I first started boosting in Destiny 2 where most of my feedback is from, then I followed up with several new(at that time) games like Apex, Division 2, WoW BFA/Classic, etc. Once you know/decide the service you need and have any questions or are unsure of anything at all, you can message me and I'll do my best to reply in the shortest time possible. I work with multiple websites and have alot of experience boosting. It is only I, KEIRAL, that will log on the account, play and finish the order then log out, I will not share your personal details with anyone else. I strive to keep my 100% positive feedback, therefore it's in my best interest to give out the best service possible so:

-NO HACKS OR ANY CHEATS OF ANY SORT THAT WOULD PUT YOUR ACCOUNT AT RISK
    -VPN TO YOUR LOCATION (EU/NA)
    -NO EXPLOITS OR GAMEBREAKING BUGS
    -DISCRETION IS A BIG DEAL (not speaking to anyone on your friends list, not answering to group invites, possibility to appear offline)
    -NO TOXICITY TOWARDS TEAMMATES/OPPONENTS THAT WOULD SILENCE YOUR ACCOUNT

IRON I - BRONZE I: $12.00

BRONZE I - SILVER I: $18.00

SILVER I - GOLD I: $26.00

GOLD I - PLATINUM I: $52.00

PLATINUM I - DIAMOND I: $90.00

DIAMOND I - IMMORTAL I: $165.00

PLACEMENT MATCHES (3/3): $15.00

UNRANKED MATCHES (20/20): $55.00

SEASON PASS BOOSTING (1HOUR): $15.00

For more details, availability, or any kind of question please add KEIRAL#5997 on discord.
    Last edited by KEIRAL_; 08-07-2020 at 12:39 AM.

VALORANT Boosting | HIGH KD & WIN RATE | RANK BOOSTING | PLACEMENT GAMES | DISCOUNTS