Valorant Boosting Service by TriHardGroup ALL RANKS, CHEAP PRICES, USING VPN 24/7 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TriHardGroup's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Valorant Boosting Service by TriHardGroup ALL RANKS, CHEAP PRICES, USING VPN 24/7

Hi guys few worlds of introduction:

We are boosting group for over 3 years now, been working on overwatchs mostly, so far noone of the customers were dissapointed with our service.

✔ WE ARE NOT USING ANY CHEATS or HACKS

✔ DISCRECION is big deal for us ( Using VPN ,not speaking with anyone from your friend list ,not accepting invites )

✔ No Toxcity towards opponents or teammates (Giving the info + Leading the team occasionaly)

✔ ANY EXPLOITS OR SOME SORT OF BUGS ARE NOT BEING USED

Link to our overwatch boosting thread so u can see we are legit : https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ing-games.html

Contact Info:

Snow#6826
    Crowley#2633

Discord Group link:
    TriHard group Discord — Chat for Communities and Friends
    PLACMENTS GAMES 15$
    Last edited by TriHardGroup; 06-08-2020 at 05:33 AM.

Valorant Boosting Service by TriHardGroup ALL RANKS, CHEAP PRICES, USING VPN 24/7
    Gali24's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I've never been using boosting services, so i asked friends, if they dont know someone trustworthy, cheap and fast. When they told me about Trihardgroup i was a bit skeptical, because there is not much opinions about them across the internet. Fortunately i risked to use them to take me up to platinum I, order was realized in no time, prices are fine to me and these guys are always online, happy to be of service. Just shut up and take my money! HUGE +REP

3. Thanks TriHardGroup (1 members gave Thanks to Gali24 for this useful post)
    seikoyaga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got the placement match. Snow was the one who did it
    he won 4 out of 5 even with 130 ping since he's from EU and my account is NA. trust worthy and reliable service.
    great booster
    you guys won't regret it

soa95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice

Amazing service real affordable compared to others and a genuinely nice guy I recommend.