0 Thread(s)

The Scam Basics

THE SCAM BASICS.

1. You gotta know the TACTIC
    2. Choose your offers wisely
    3. You got to know when to scam

This may seem kinda wierd but ill explain

The tactic
    When you scam its important to be aware what you are doing. To just read a scam tactic and then go scam isnt the best way (but its still a way). For example lets take the backspace scam (my favourite). When you do the backspace scam you have 2 choices.

CHOICE no1

| = Cursor
    ( XX ) = Marked
    ) XX ( = Unmarked

B-Scam No1 = )300|(

This means that you got the cursor behind the amount of gold or silver or w/e. Then you wait for the item to pop up and then you just:
    TRADE > BACKSPACE > TRADE

And you just changed the amount from 300 to 30 and got a green window ready for him to trade with.

Problem NO1
    The only problem with this scam is if he sees when you change the amount (if you go too slow with the TRADE > BS > TRADE he will sure notice it. Or if he makes an extra check on your amount of money before his trade.

Positive things:
    + Less detectable then BS-Scam NO2 (you will see)
    + The scam helps you to make you a bonus of (9/10) of the money
    Negative things:
    - You actually pay for your scam.
    - For a good/pro or w/e scammer he dont like to loose his gold at ANY COSTS. Thats why many skilled scammers go BS-Scam no2 in some situations

CHOICE no2

Here you go like this
    Follow the instructions above how to read my bloody noob creations

This scam = (300)
    This means that you have marked your 300 golds and are ready for another scam.

Now you go (as the other scam): TRADE > BACKSPACE > TRADE

Now you will have a green window WITH no money avaible for trading. So if your Victim presses trade he just gives the item free to you, smart huh?

BUT BUT BUT BUT!
    This scam requires more skill AND more concentration then scam no1. You gotta time this scam right and you gotta have the "feeling" for scamming because if he looks at your money, YOU ARE SCREWED. He wont just take a quick look as scamm no1 and thinks, ye that looks good. Now he got like 99,9% chance to notice that NO MONEY is in the box.

I have scammed for around a half year now and THIS scam is what i am using the most.

------------------

AND NOW THE MAIN TACTICS FOR SCAMMING:
    What i meant with "choose your victim wisely" is this:

We have 2 sellers in /2 (Trade)
    They are:
    Trollaz 57 Troll Rogue <GuildLess> - Orgrimmar
    WTS [Krol Blade] PST! CHEAP!
    Matteuz 60 Tauren Shaman <BestGuildOnSrv) - Orgrimmar
    WTS [Earthfury Bindings]

Which of those guys will you pick... Well thats the question.
    I would pick the Matteuz (Shammy Guy) because of his guild & item.

Why?
    Because.. (here we got an important fact when you scam)
    You maybe have learned that screaming in General/Trade that Remmacs is a Scammer doesnt solve their problem only getting them a noob mark / ignore. And a level 60 in the best guild of the server arent that immature to scream about that you know, he got exp of that and knows it will hurt you more then the scammer. And then you can go to the Trollaz (57 TrollRogue) and scam him or try. Because he dont know you are a scammer. If you would go on Trollaz first he will on 7-8/10 times shout in general/trade Remmacs is a SCAMMER! And then Matteuz will ignore you.

Why?
    Because..
    He also gets the angry people from the people telling him (not scammer, but SPAMMER) and that is not good to him because every people that begins to ignore / hate him is destroying his reputation on the server very quickly and as a scammer at EU-Servers its just say: TY FOR GIVING ME ITEM! SPAM IN GENERAL NOW I GOTTA GO MAKE A NEW CHAR!!!!

Why?
    Because..
    Thats all you need to do! You get a lvl 1 or some ALT that noone knows in linked together with your main because you dont want to ruin the rep on the server with the main huh ? You run to ogrimmar scam for a while when you get to known (you can notice that if you try to talk to people like; How much for that item? and they reply's: **** OFF SCAMMER!).
    Then its time to make a new "Scammer-Char"

ANOTHER THINGS THAT ARE GOOD TO KNOW
    When you scam you are doing it to earn money. How are you getting money without scamming, farming OFC! And imagine a friday night, BG crashed you are in a PvP guild and you got NOTHING to do, you are basically just jumping around in ogrimmar or something like that. That is the scammer situation of this problem, here comes the non-scammer situation:

Hmm, Bg is down and im in a PvP guild. That means i got nothing to do so lets go FARM!

You see now... Scam can ruin the game some times at some places in some situations. Dont think scamming is just PURE FUN & HAXX0R.

Never USE scamming to much
    If you dont need to scam, DONT DO IT! Imagine you were a honest guy who farmed that Krol Blade by yourself and then got scammed. In WoW time is money so its basically pure cash you steal from that guy, but since im a scammer and im sure that many whos reading this thread are scammers are very known about this and if you cant behave and just scamming because its fun, QUIT WOW.

Have you played NFS games any time? Anyways... Its an heat level on NFS and that is basically how you control scamming.

Lets imagine you got a heat meter (below):

[x------------------------------------------] = This is when you are NOT a scammer
    [----------x--------------------------------] = This is when you scammed 5 items

Lets imagine you stop scam after 5 items and wait one week, then you'll get this result:

[--x----------------------------------------]

... This is about sucess rate because if you scam 20 items one day. The day after that MANY people will know its a scammer going loose and will trade much carefully even send C.O.D's. Thats why its wise to scam in periods because the security lowers as the scamming lowers as you can see on the meters.

Anyways the thread is going to long and im getting tired of writing (ahh, my hands are just burning )

But this was just some basics. OFC it is other methods out there and "The Scamming" is so much more then the BS-Scam (Backspace-Scam). Check it out i earned almost 300g in 1 hour when i tested the Turtle Mount Scam..¨

This is my first thread on this forum, hope you liked it!
    Give feedbacks!

See ya!

The Scam Basics
    X-Gogeta's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The Scam Basics

Most of this is plain logic, but nice post . And oh yea ... especially be carefull with picking the moments. Dont scam 10 people on 1 day ( like me ), it was all successfull, but the other day i didnt scam a singel person . Ill just wait a week or something like that with my 300g profit :P.
    Last edited by X-Gogeta; 01-06-2007 at 06:17 AM.
    --

*sigh* 100 kb max file size :/.

Igsy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its well known, but none the less helpful.

One thing, I may add, would be that if you do scam from an alt (level 1), make sure it looks like a bank alt. (Not much armour, Name like piggybank, or bankank, you get the idea)
    This means your higher level won't get ignored, and if you dress in swish clothes (EG purple silk, or festive dress/suit thingy), its even more likely they'll believe your a genuine bank alt to a rich 60.

So, yeah, just a small thing I picked up a while back, but it helps.
    Last edited by Igsy; 01-05-2007 at 06:37 PM.
    "A little pink goes a long way."

Photoshop Roxx. :lmao:

woolitz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

scamming is useful

scamming is useful
    Last edited by woolitz; 01-05-2007 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

pwner's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just look out! You can get ban in 10mintues after a scam
    ~~~~HOW DO YOU LIKE THESE CAPSSSSSSS~~~~

Olaf's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually chuck a quick demonsalying or sumfing cheap (NEVER BEASTSLAYING) on my scammers weapon, and I like tho use the name Natwestbank, tho obviously just once per realm. Just thought Id say so I dont scam any of u guys, tho I have no access to wow for a lil while.

Rangvald's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by pwner
    Not on EU servers.. GMs cant do a ****!

If you dress up your "bank" in nice cloths, make sure its NOT made buy your main ^^

Victim inspects you, see the nice looking shirt and see <Made buy "Main"> lol

I did this 1 with my alt, but just when i did it i got cold feet and blamed lag and gave the rest of the money to my victim. The reason what that im a pretty oldschool on my server so ppl know me AND my alt :P hehe wouldnt wanna spoil my rep with my alt you know

xkisses's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a guide not a scam >.>
    IFE YUO CNA READE THSI YUO HVAE DWON SNYDREOM

Wagstorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by pwner
    Only if you play on a US server lol

X-Gogeta's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by xkisses
    This is a guide not a scam >.>
    Its a guide on how to scam ... think it deserves here.
    --

*sigh* 100 kb max file size :/.