Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Classic Bot Recommendation?

Hi There,

New user here - I've recently returned to Wow after years (seriously, like 7-8 years) of time off.

I previously used Glider back then but it looks like the days of those bots are long gone. After browsing the forums, I've seen several different options out there but wonder which the community would recommend for grinding, farming, PvP, etc?

It looks like Orca, Shadow and Sanctuary Project seem to be the most popular. Any preference between the three? Pros and cons? Is one safer?

Additionally, I noticed the forum with bots for retail (i.e. Chimpeon) - do these not function properly with classic?
    Last edited by DJPK; 04-27-2020 at 04:22 PM.

WoW Classic Bot Recommendation?
    Dupheadss's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    38/61
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello DJPK & Welcome to OC !

Botting in general at the moment can be split up into two main sections - Pixel Bots (Sanctuary Project) & Mem BOTS (Orca, Shadow).

Most publically available Memory BOTS are based off LUA unlockers, Such as EWT or Lua Unlocker. These both require a subscription separately from the Memory BOT itself this can become rather pricey.
    However with that being said running a "Memory" BOT certainly comes with it's advantages such as NavMesh pathing and various other produces that Non Memory BOTS (Pixel) simply don't have access to.

The topic of safety between Memory and Pixel BOTS is something that is also widely debated with valid points from either side.

Personally, I believe the simple fact that most public "Memory" BOTs are built off or require EWT (a LUA unlocker) is a red flag & risks large bans waves. As seen in the past.

In short, Memory BOTS( Shadow, Orca) should perform better than pixel BOTS (Sanctuary Project) but come at a higher monthly cost and require 3rd party software.
    You'll have to decide what you think is safer in terms of ban rates.

If you're needing a BOT to path around areas, grind mobs for skinning or just general auto-looting & farming I would suggest Pixel (Sanctuary Project).

It is noteworthy that I am the author of the Sanctuary Project so perhaps I do have a hint of bias.

Nevertheless I trust you will enjoy your time on OC !

As always

Kind Regards
    Dupheadss

3. Thanks blandkiller666 (1 members gave Thanks to Dupheadss for this useful post)
    tajttajt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sanctuary bot 100%

shuishan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good to know

bahottmo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    theres no glider?

DJPK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been utilizing Sanctuary bot for almost a couple weeks now - wanted to circle back to my original thread and say it's been working well!

There was absolutely a bit of learning curve but thanks to the written and video tutorials, I'm been running the bot sufficiently with little issue. One of the owners responsible for the bot has provided me with tremendous support as well - can't thank MrFade enough!

The warrior I started has just hit 30. I've also leveled a mage to 16, and a rogue to 10 (mostly for experimentation).

Binzonesgg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dupheadss View Post
    Hello DJPK & Welcome to OC !

Botting in general at the moment can be split up into two main sections - Pixel Bots (Sanctuary Project) & Mem BOTS (Orca, Shadow).

Most publically available Memory BOTS are based off LUA unlockers, Such as EWT or Lua Unlocker. These both require a subscription separately from the Memory BOT itself this can become rather pricey.
    However with that being said running a "Memory" BOT certainly comes with it's advantages such as NavMesh pathing and various other produces that Non Memory BOTS (Pixel) simply don't have access to.

The topic of safety between Memory and Pixel BOTS is something that is also widely debated with valid points from either side.

Personally, I believe the simple fact that most public "Memory" BOTs are built off or require EWT (a LUA unlocker) is a red flag & risks large bans waves. As seen in the past.

In short, Memory BOTS( Shadow, Orca) should perform better than pixel BOTS (Sanctuary Project) but come at a higher monthly cost and require 3rd party software.
    You'll have to decide what you think is safer in terms of ban rates.

If you're needing a BOT to path around areas, grind mobs for skinning or just general auto-looting & farming I would suggest Pixel (Sanctuary Project).

It is noteworthy that I am the author of the Sanctuary Project so perhaps I do have a hint of bias.

Nevertheless I trust you will enjoy your time on OC !

As always

Kind Regards
    Dupheadss
    Dupheadss,
    Did you complete the bot for official 8.3?
    we will have some functional bot for the official in 2020 or 2021? bfa exp or shadowlands.

Randomhero87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which would be the best bot just for leveling alts? I just want to get my chars max level easy.

10. Thanks Dmpsix (1 members gave Thanks to Randomhero87 for this useful post)
    Dmpsix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Randomhero87 View Post
    Which would be the best bot just for leveling alts? I just want to get my chars max level easy.
    I'm interested in this as well. Any thoughts/suggestions?