0/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ddraigs View Post
    I have tried this, do like the scripts although did notice a lot of auto complete hacks in the script and which database are you using because its terrible...No offense, but duplication spawns everywhere, please tell me this isnt TDB is it?
    This is not tdb, tdb doesnt even have spawns... There is no open-source wow legion core that is more complete than this.

These ads disappear when you log in.

Ddraigs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erm where are you getting this information? Release TDB 735.00 . TrinityCore/TrinityCore . GitHub That includes the full 7.3.5 database, so yes they do have spawns. The scripts may be more complete and database might be worked on further, but the duplication of these spawns which seem pretty much in every zone is apparent. Its feedback, regardless if a repack is free release. Feedback will always be given and the scripts need to be worked on and the fact that the requirements causes errors such as common lib errors, boost errors, gossip errors, object errors, non existence creature id's or models its pretty bad. Just dont get the whole "most complete" then states moved onto BFA while also advising the black empire server. The whole point of development is to complete before moving onto an entire expansion and yes I know Trinity has moved onto BFA but their entire view is to stay up to date with expansions.

Varjgard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erm where are you getting this information? Release TDB 735.00 . TrinityCore/TrinityCore . GitHub That includes the full 7.3.5 database, so yes they do have spawns. The scripts may be more complete and database might be worked on further, but the duplication of these spawns which seem pretty much in every zone is apparent. Its feedback, regardless if a repack is free release. Feedback will always be given and the scripts need to be worked on and the fact that the requirements causes errors such as common lib errors, boost errors, gossip errors, object errors, non existence creature id's or models its pretty bad. Just dont get the whole "most complete" then states moved onto BFA while also advising the black empire server. The whole point of development is to complete before moving onto an entire expansion and yes I know Trinity has moved onto BFA but their entire view is to stay up to date with expansions.
    All cores are based on mangos and trinity originally yes. But the database has forked from there a long time ago. You really think that any core is developed to 100% complete copy off blizzards server? Think again. LegionCore is not developed anymore, i dont have time for it, iam concentrating on bfa core now. If you dont like this free release, then dont use it.

Ddraigs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Varjgard View Post
    All cores are based on mangos and trinity originally yes. But the database has forked from there a long time ago. You really think that any core is developed to 100% complete copy off blizzards server? Think again. LegionCore is not developed anymore, i dont have time for it, iam concentrating on bfa core now. If you dont like this free release, then dont use it.
    What are you talking about? When did I say anything about the servers being 100%? I'm giving you constructive feedback regardless the fact you have moved onto BFA and what do you do? Get offended and lash out. You said Trinity has no database with spawns, which isnt true. If you are going to release anything, expect to have feedback or dont release at all and thats all I am going to say about it now since the whole "if you dont like this free release, then dont use it" is beyond childish.

Have a good day sir.

~Ddraig

Varjgard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you talking about? When did I say anything about the servers being 100%? I'm giving you constructive feedback regardless the fact you have moved onto BFA and what do you do? Get offended and lash out. You said Trinity has no database with spawns, which isnt true. If you are going to release anything, expect to have feedback or dont release at all and thats all I am going to say about it now since the whole "if you dont like this free release, then dont use it" is beyond childish.

Have a good day sir.

~Ddraig
    I really dont have time for trolls...
    Bye bye now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234