Selling Valorant Account, you can pick the username, only  (I want to buy mw lol) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

The1Chaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Valorant Account, you can pick the username, only $48 (I want to buy mw lol)

Hello!
    Im selling a valorant account for $48 cause i want to buy mw multiplayer its $48 with tax. If you wanna contact me, discord Chaos#1008. You may be asking: “How do i know your not a scammer? your account is new as well” and after reading that you would say “well isnt this a scammer trying to convince me hes not a scammer?” Allow me to explain. You see, I have no interest in making profits while selling accounts, which obviously goes against what a scammer is trying to do, however, i cannot prove my intentions. So, lets look at this from another angle, why should you buy from me instead of someone else? Well, here are the reasons you should buy from me :)
    -My price is neither overinflated so that its obviously a ripoff and its not so low that its obviously scam
    -The fact that my account is new supports the statement that im not interested in making a profit via selling accounts
    -Im also not selling multiple accounts so that also supports the statement that im not trying to make a profit

If your still asking “why should i try to risk my chances with you?” you should take your chances with me because you are always taking a risk when buying online and on websites such as these. You may buy things but wonder where is the money going? Well at least you know with me. Even if you decide to not buy from me, no hard feelings, whatever makes you comfortable :)

Selling Valorant Account, you can pick the username, only  (I want to buy mw lol)