Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Farm] Zangarmarsh Lagoon - Primal Life (VWP/GWP)

This is my first public release here.

This profile is a very low-risk, high-yield profile which includes Vendor Waypoints (Zabra'Jin) and Ghostwalk (Zabra'Jin Graveyard). Alliance characters may add their own VWP and GWP, but you may want to add your VWP from Orebor Harborage since Telredor has elevators (big no-no!).

Profile Configurations:

Walk to Pull Distance:
    0y
    Walk to Loot: ON

Avoid List: (Lagoon) Eel ; (Mire) Hydra
    Run from Avoid: ON - You can turn this off if your CC blacklists mobs when their health doesn't drop. Eels can sometimes *mysteriously* surface above the water and evade-bug.
    Sit When Bored: ON - If you find yourself clearing the island before respawns pop, enable this option to ensure your safety. If respawns appear before the whole island is cleared, then you may choose to disable this.

Profile Specifications:

Zone: Zangarmarsh - The Lagoon. This glide takes place at the southern-most island (there are two). Runs around the edges of the island and repeats waypoints in a circle.

Mobs: (61-62) Lagoon Walker
    (61-62) Marsh Baron Brok

Drops: Mote of Life (Primal Life)
    Living Essence
    Various greens
    BoE blues
    Unidentified Plant Parts - CE rep
    (Grey) Blighted Fungus - 1.98g/stack Vendor
    (Grey) Creeping Moss - 1.74g/stack Vendor

Additional Notes: Once more, this is an extremely low-risk profile. The named mob is part of a quest, which should be the only risk when AFK-gliding here. Expect to wake up to an inventory full of greens, a few blues and loads of Primal Lives (Motes of Life). Create a macro to combine your motes into a primal and set a timer to about ~20 minutes if you wish to save some inventory space for lengthy glides. Disable your LootFilter if you wish to make a few extra gold from the greys that drop (stacks in 20).

Warlocks, set your pets on defensive as you may get stuck trying to walk to loot a corpse. Hunters... you may get stuck a few times, but there aren't as many structures in which you can get stuck on. I've only tried this with a Priest and Warlock, so melee classes may get stuck a few times, although I've never tried.

Results: I haven't documented any loot that has dropped but I have documented my longest glide session here.. 5684/4985/3 - The 3 deaths were from player ganks, due to the people flying overhead to SSC/Heroics.. but most of them will leave you alone if they even see you. I don't advise anyone to glide for as long as that, though I had my reasons to.

Feedback will be great, definitely if you try this glide as a melee class.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

[Farm] Zangarmarsh Lagoon - Primal Life (VWP/GWP)
    eddy9994's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im giving +rep for this, well set out and it works pretty well
    If a Quiz is Quizical
    Whats a Test?

ÿin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do i need elite for vendor waypoints to work?

neber loked into it. +rep anyway, good profile.

akoakoako's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, elite is needed for VWPs. However, if you're just wanting the Primal Lives, enable your lootfilter to throw away trash and make a macro to "/use Mote of Life" and place it behind a commonly used spell/ability. I use "/use Mote of Life" followed by "/cast Shadowbolt" to keep my bags empty so I can pick up even more trash to vendor.