Starting a Power lvling service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

thielinis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting a Power lvling service

i am starting to try to lvl up hunters and warlocks and druids right now. I am doing it for free to. i will try to lvl up around 2-6 A.M central time PST with info or comments or questions
    i just want to do this for fun. to see what class would be best for me in the future.
    and sorry if i dont start lvling your person right away, i do quests and stuff (no botting) so its not as fast. and i already have 4 people wanting me to lvl up their toons.
    Last edited by thielinis; 02-06-2008 at 06:47 AM.

Starting a Power lvling service
    Anthraxx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would u do a 62 feral druid to 65? and how many days u think it would take

Mike3667's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanna do my druid from 9 to 19

Rohi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tell why are you doing it for free =p

[SpNiz]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He maby wants to earn some rep? Or just like to level characters and would want to help others.

There are so many possabilitys.

GunMan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing it for free is a bit suspicious...

Palumir's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if anyone messes with the bull (mmowned), they will have to deal with the horns (harassment to the max).. basically.
    Richard rules!

marick626's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plus, he cant steal account if the only thing he has is the username and password. He can change it but you can easily get the password back since you got the e-mail.

Another thing, people need to understand that there are risks to giving your account to someone you don't know. The account can get banned, not by the person doing the leveling but by blizzard because of the IP change but this is very unlikely since if he does not use any bots and does not change the billing, it would be like you are using your account on vacation on another country and that is perfectly legal. If anything you would get a warning or 3 day ban but only if he does not use bots. if he does, then its a no no. Bots are one thing I hate and make sure the people I level know very well I don't use em.

I think thielinis wrote too little info, and if you where to write a bit more info on your service, people would feel more reassured.:wave:

thielinis's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marick626 View Post
    plus, he cant steal account if the only thing he has is the username and password. He can change it but you can easily get the password back since you got the e-mail.

Another thing, people need to understand that there are risks to giving your account to someone you don't know. The account can get banned, not by the person doing the leveling but by blizzard because of the IP change but this is very unlikely since if he does not use any bots and does not change the billing, it would be like you are using your account on vacation on another country and that is perfectly legal. If anything you would get a warning or 3 day ban but only if he does not use bots. if he does, then its a no no. Bots are one thing I hate and make sure the people I level know very well I don't use em.

I think thielinis wrote too little info, and if you where to write a bit more info on your service, people would feel more reassured.:wave:
    ah ok... im just doing it for fun so i can see what class would be funnest on the later lvls... and sorry for not answering on this thread. iv been busy with school and basketball