0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explore behind Strat. Photo guide!

Okay. I've been reading these forums for a while and I haven't really had anything to contribute. Yet.

About a month and a half ago I was trying to get into Quel'Thalas before BE came out. I spent two days running up and down mountains and about 10g in repair bills from falling deaths.

Then, I found it.

Its not exaclty where I wanted to be, but its cool none the less. I double checked before posting this that the path wasn't already posted. So, here you go, a picture guide on how to get behind Stratholme.

I found this route a few weeks ago and got bored on my priest. I wanted to see if you could still get back there. Low and behold, I took these screen shots tonight, on a live server.

1. First, find the cave that leads to the priest epic weapon quest giver. I think its like "Web Winder Path or something. I can't recall the name. Its WEST of Strat. It looks like the photo above.

2. Here's the Co-Ords (upper left of map) and location on the map.

3. Continue down the path until you find a small hill and a red and green evergreen tree. You should hop up on the little hill (not hard) and face the tree.

4. Again, coords for those of you who want them.

5. Image 3 shows the path to take toward the tree. Once you get JUST past the branches make a hard right hand turn. There is a little hill behind the tree that is kind of hard to see from this image, but you can see it in the next.

6. This is the hill you want to be on, I'm facing the tree you just passed under from here. From this hill you can path up along the hill tops northerly. I'll show you where to go in the next few images.

7. Follow the set of hills up higher still. Your goal here is a little cliff that shows up in a later image. Just keep moving along the tops of these cliffs. There is a series of three in a row that you can just run up without any problems.

8. All the way to the top of this hill here. The arrow indicates which way you will be headed next, I'm turned this way so you can get a better idea of the path I am talking about in taking it up along the top of the little hills.

9. Okay, two little jumps here. First, turn from where I was facing in image 8 until you see this hill with this ratty tree behind it. Jump over to that hill (Or you can walk, but that takes a little practice to keep from falling down there) and you'll be ready to make the last of the jumps until you fall into Quel'thalas...

10. This is looking back the way I came. You can run on that little strip on the ground to the right of the toon, the arrow is pointing towards your next jump. It should be fairly obvious if you look to your right, or look north.

11. This is just after making the jump, and about the lowest on that area you want to land. I almost fell down and had to do the two hops over again. You're almost there! Just run up along this area to the clif top...

12. This shot is looking back the way I was just describing. The first red arrow shows where you were jumping from in 9 and 10, and the way you ran up in 11. If you were to turn around right here...

13. If you turned around you would be greated with this sight right here. Congrats. When you jump down, you should be able to survive all the drops with full health, no need for nogginfoggers but it DOES help.

14. There is this huge box canyon back here, with little other than just open space. You are behind Strat now, and you can see the odd signs up there with names like Doodad_1 etc.

Happy exploring!

-Fader
    Last edited by Fader; 01-02-2007 at 09:02 PM.

Explore behind Strat. Photo guide!
    Igsy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Explore behind Strat. Photo guide!

Hmm, very nice, Haven't seen this before.
    "A little pink goes a long way."

Photoshop Roxx. :lmao: