Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BM Hunters ANNOY&have fun against mages ( till 49 )

ok this is my first post, and im not an expert but I just wanted to share what I personally have been enjoying quite a bit during BG's. ( Wsg to be precise)

1st . Get a Bm hunter , level him pref till the 49 rank or 39 is possible too ( so that mages wont get the elemental , which can ruin the fun a bit. )

2nd. Go into WSG and make sure to look in the char info of your opponent and find a MAGE.

3rd. Use track humanoids to track the mage by his or her name on the radar.

4th. When you find the mage, you try to stand in a safe place where you are less likely to get noticed. Then you cast Eyes of the Beast and go straight for the mage.

What is fun about this??? Well the fact that your pet ( in case you trained his frost/fire/arcane resistance ) is quite strong against the caster and you see for your self MOST of mages frost spells being resisted, which is quite fun admit! )
    He or she will be casting like a maniac while u just claw, interrupt the spells, intimidate ( humiliate ) and like almost always you got more HP than the mage as the pet if BM , which makes it even more annoying for the caster to think how the hell he or she can't defeat a stupid pet.

And when you still can't kill the frosty you can always come out and finish the mage your self! ^^

BM Hunters ANNOY&have fun against mages ( till 49 )
    Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    176/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha nice Ill try this

repp ++

Blade Fatality's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imo it would be more useful to train nature, frost, and shadow. Also, with the range of hunters having no dead zone BM hunters crush mages. I don't see why you would do this with your pet only if he can ice block, frost armor at 49, and mana shield to survive it while running away.

vipe1987's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blade Fatality View Post
    Imo it would be more useful to train nature, frost, and shadow. Also, with the range of hunters having no dead zone BM hunters crush mages. I don't see why you would do this with your pet only if he can ice block, frost armor at 49, and mana shield to survive it while running away.
    Duhhh ofc u got to train all the resistances!

The fun is there ESPECIALLY because Bm hunter already can kill mages quickly, you dont understand what I wrote...

Ice block has CD... And mana shield is used when you are already almost dead and need it order to escape with low HP and u get low mana as well after using the shield, THATS the FUN! because the mage cant do much and will only b able to run away and not much else, ESPECIALLY after using the mana the shield, so sorry man but you dont quite get what i meant...