Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the free trial, Am I able to farm some mobs in silithus or anything, or is the free version only for leveling 1-10? I have no problem buying the bot, Would like to see what a mage profile can do aoe farming, thanks!

These ads disappear when you log in.

Orca-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dsmspyder View Post
    With the free trial, Am I able to farm some mobs in silithus or anything, or is the free version only for leveling 1-10? I have no problem buying the bot, Would like to see what a mage profile can do aoe farming, thanks!
    I will answer this by PM, because i dont believe a response should be given about this in this section.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

In other news, we have Added capability to now quest by parsing wowpro profiles. Very easy and not at all necessary to code a traditional "questing profile" since they are parsed by an already done leveling addon.

You can also Mix-In grinding to a certain level before continuing to quest making this the best and most human-like way to level aside from being a human at the keys.

For a tutorial for those adept users interested in this type of thing, find me @ telegram t.me/OrcaBotProject.
    Last edited by Orca-; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:16 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    made loading of the addon faster but this requires a forced addon update. if you got the old addon and try to load it, it will open the link in a browser to where to get the new one.

Maingar's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello what are the pvp customization? Just tried a lot of bots for bg but they act very erratic. Just looking to only defense on stealth or a bot that give you different options.

Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maingar View Post
    Hello what are the pvp customization? Just tried a lot of bots for bg but they act very erratic. Just looking to only defense on stealth or a bot that give you different options.
    you can use the smart movement which would move along with wherever the teamfight is. alternatively you can make your own profile in a bg which would follow a grind path and engage enemies within the certain area. if you want to stay stealth out of combat of course its also possible.

Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added many more abilities to the quest bot. ability to take flight paths is now done among others. if you are interested in how to write a profile for the quest bot, send me a PM here or check in telegram. this is the easiest to work with and simplest method to enjoy quest botting.

Mjos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it hard to get working ? Are this the best bot atm ? Or i mean do you prefer this ?? Mostly grinding farming i Will do.

Whats prior for full versjon?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567