APEX LEGENDS Safe, Fast & Reliable Boosting (Top 150 Predator) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BoApexBoosting's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

APEX LEGENDS Safe, Fast & Reliable Boosting (Top 150 Predator)

About me:
    Hey guys! My name is Bo and I'm here to help you with any Apex Legends wishes that you might have. I've been playing FPS games since I was 7 years old, I have over 12k+ hours of experience all together (CS, COD, OW, PUBG) and currently have around 2k hours in Apex. I have 40k+ kills on my main account, finished top 100 predator in ranked season 1 and top 150 predator in ranked season 2. You can check all of my banners in the picture attached below (my whole origin name is blacked out to prevent being added by random people and for the safety of my main acc). I used to work for boosting sites, but I'm now offering my services to the wide public without any additional fees and unsecure payment methods. In the previous season I completed 15 orders for ranked boosting (plat-diamond to predator) and over 30 badge orders. According to my calculations I grinded around 100k RP on all accounts together in season 3. Since i'm playing on PC I can only offer help with boosting on PC and not on xbox/ps4!

Please read the next part carefully!
    I understand that you might have fears and doubts about placing orders. That's why the best way for me and for you is to talk on discord. I'm always available there and I can answer any questions that you want to ask. I'm just a normal guy, so you don't have to be scared to contact me. If you don't use discord you can also send me an email (you can find my contact info below). All of the orders are completed without using any 3rd party software or ''alt f4ing'' so you have nothing to worry about.

Price list:

Badges:
    Legend's Wake (20 kill badge) / 35e (1 hour - 24 hours)*
    Legend's Wrath (4k damage badge) / 35e (1 hour - 24 hours)*
    In my experience these two are the most wanted ones. If you would like any other badges (3k, triple triple etc) contact me and tell me your requests.
    *Delivery time depends on the time you contact me and your selected legend. If I'm online I can usually start right away. I play till I complete the order. If I'm not online when you contact me, the order will be completed in the next 24 hours.
    You can order the badges on any character you wish, but you have to understand that I will need more time to complete ''non meta'' legends.
    Discount: if you would like to purchase more than 3 badges the 4th is 50% off.

RP Boost:
    Platinum to Diamond / 60e (1 day to 2 days)
    Diamond to Master / 140e (around 1 day to 5 days)
    1k RP in Master/Predator / 75e (1 day to 3 days)*
    *As you probably know by now ranked tiers work differently than they did before season 4. Unfortunately I can't offer ranked boosting to predator this season because of the top 500 system. That's why you can order RP boosting in Master Tier.

Kill Boost:
    100 kills 10e

I think that's about it for the info part. If you would like to place any orders or if you need more info, add me on discord or send me an email and I will answer all required questions and explain just about anything.

Contacts:
    Discord - BowBow#8045
    E-mail - [email protected]

Banners:
    Apex Boosting - Album on Imgur

APEX LEGENDS Safe, Fast & Reliable Boosting (Top 150 Predator)