These ads disappear when you log in.

Thread: Orca review

publiccert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Orca review

Tread carefully with this. I purchased it yesterday and have run into nothing but issues:

-Their support is shockingly rude and will either outright tell users they're dumb or ignore them for days.
    -Activation instructions are incredibly unclear. The guides they provide tells you to install an addon which will generate a token upon login. That token no longer gets generated and is now instead your account name, which you need to post in their forums.... no thanks. Otherwise... you need to use a VPN. Neat... I need to get ANOTHER product to use this. And you want me to connect from my home country, to Germany? Hard pass.
    -Meanwhile, your session time with them is ticking away, they'll read your posts and just ignore you.

Not a great experience so far.

To date I still haven't gotten this setup. If I do, I will update this with my findings. I'm hopeful they can overcome the above but so far its not looking good.

These ads disappear when you log in.

stonebent's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Orca seems excessively expensive. Needing ewt as well.

Noxsia's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I've seen alot of reports regarding the support whereas all say that they are rude.
    They might have a good product but the fact that the support is rude was a pass for me when I was searching for bot.

4. Thanks publiccert (1 members gave Thanks to Noxsia for this useful post)
    Name0's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Who would pay that much money for a bot.. idc how good it is

Orca-'s Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    It's really simple to get it setup, if you need any help ask in telegram t.me/OrcaBotProject for the fastest response

Session time is not ticking until actually activated

The only people who can view the account number posted are admins or myself. You are not posting the account number for everyone to see.

stonebent's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Orca- View Post
    It's really simple to get it setup, if you need any help ask in telegram t.me/OrcaBotProject for the fastest response

Session time is not ticking until actually activated

The only people who can view the account number posted are admins or myself. You are not posting the account number for everyone to see.
    If it was simple to setup, this thread wouldn't exist.

8. Thanks publiccert (1 members gave Thanks to stonebent for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    the only reason this user (1 in over 3000+ purchases) is complaining and wasn't activated yet is because he doesn't want to post his account# for activation in a secure forum where nobody can see each other's activation requests.

although he wasn't activated yet, his subscription time is still paused and has not started. it only starts when he gets activated.

publiccert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I can promise you I'm not the only frustrated customer. If you made an effort to treat your customers with some courtesy you'd notice the frustration.

You tout security as one of your major selling points, but your documentation is out of date and you expect me to assume that the forum is a secure place to post my account name, despite your documentation saying I should be posting an account ID (hash). Then when I'm not comfortable making that assumption, you stonewall me with a curt one-liner and move on. You're not smarter than everyone else, you're just familiar with the process and contemptuous towards anyone who bothers you, despite selling a tool to the general public. A little courtesy and professionalism goes a long way.

And my subscription is ticking away. While I was mistaken in saying my Orca sub was ticking, there is a requirement to have an EWT sub, and that is ticking away while I wait for you guys to ignore me more. As of now, I'm considering the money I sent you lost and have moved on to using Logi, which I was setup with in less than 20 minutes. I'm on day 4 of waiting for you. So, keep my money but I feel the need to warn people about you.

Anyone reading this; consider the fact that Orca would rather argue with me here than contact me directly and try and resolve this problem. There are numerous instances of people not being activated for days while this guy would rather fight than help his customers. You've been warned.

Edit: People don't want to use another chat tool like telegram. Get with the times and setup a slack or discord or at least get someone in your forums who doesn't tell your users they're dumb. You guys need to learn how to talk to customers.

11. Thanks celticfrost23 (1 members gave Thanks to publiccert for this useful post)
    Measured's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by publiccert View Post
    I can promise you I'm not the only frustrated customer. If you made an effort to treat your customers with some courtesy you'd notice the frustration.

You tout security as one of your major selling points, but your documentation is out of date and you expect me to assume that the forum is a secure place to post my account name, despite your documentation saying I should be posting an account ID (hash). Then when I'm not comfortable making that assumption, you stonewall me with a curt one-liner and move on. You're not smarter than everyone else, you're just familiar with the process and contemptuous towards anyone who bothers you, despite selling a tool to the general public. A little courtesy and professionalism goes a long way.

And my subscription is ticking away. While I was mistaken in saying my Orca sub was ticking, there is a requirement to have an EWT sub, and that is ticking away while I wait for you guys to ignore me more. As of now, I'm considering the money I sent you lost and have moved on to using Logi, which I was setup with in less than 20 minutes. I'm on day 4 of waiting for you. So, keep my money but I feel the need to warn people about you.

Anyone reading this; consider the fact that Orca would rather argue with me here than contact me directly and try and resolve this problem. There are numerous instances of people not being activated for days while this guy would rather fight than help his customers. You've been warned.

Edit: People don't want to use another chat tool like telegram. Get with the times and setup a slack or discord or at least get someone in your forums who doesn't tell your users they're dumb. You guys need to learn how to talk to customers.
    I switched to GMR with LUAbox and im much happier. Much better profile selection and ease of use imo.

13. Thanks publiccert, celticfrost23 (2 members gave Thanks to Measured for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by publiccert View Post

I already did contact you by PM in my forums and told you what to do to get the account activated. Instead of doing so, you go and make crying posts all over the place. No need for that, and there is no need for your purchase of my bot to be wasted.

Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I mean lets say what actually went on here.

You bought the bot

The instructions in game told you to post the account # on the activation thread, you didnt do so, instead you just posted

"Started game, but didn't receive ID. It just mentions my WoW account name (which I'm not posting here)."

I informed you that you need to post it so I can activate the bot.

You PM me in forums and say

"Are you saying I need to post my account name in your forums be activated? You provided no information in your response."

then 5 hours goes by and you say

"I'm assuming you guys have no intention of helping me. If that's the case, can I get a refund? This level of service is very disappointing."

as if youre the only person in the world and youre my only focus in the world.

I was surprised you reacted in this way after such a short time.

You responded with

"I don't know what telegram is and I don't plan to use it. And your snarky response of '5 hours' is not helpful when dealing with a paying customer... you guys are thoroughly unprofessional."

so now you're not going to use the telegram to get help, even though its not required if you would have just posted the account activation number.

You respond with "Great support. Least you could do is communicate that the forums are private/don't show the account to anyone else. "

I responded with

"Don't you have eyes to see that nobody else's thread is shown there"

You know, you're not the only person in the world. You're not the only one with money in the world who gives it to me for a bot. I was responding to you in a fair and timely manner with what needed to be done. It didn't need to escalate to this.

Not once in over 3000+ purchases of my bot have I had this type of issue where the user doesn't want to post an activation number since he thinks others can see it (WHEN HE CANT EVEN SEE ANY OTHERS?!)

This is baffling.

pur3fknpawah's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Yeah, I'd stay clear of it honestly way to much $ for something that will only be working and viable for a few months. And guessing by their pricing they know it wont be long. Just wait awhile something better will come

Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    not sure what gives you this impression? I will be around until after classic is done and then I will keep making bots for whatever comes next.