0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling Avalible.

Hey guys ive recently started powerleveling and honor farming for good honest prices.

How is this full proof? First off you can decide whether you want to buy the game or not, if you decide not there is a few more terms and conditions however this is fine i will purchase them, Secondly you pay nothing until you are fully satisfied im a good powerleveler and you are getting what you want, However any order will have be be paid after level 30. For scammers you might as well stop reading now, i will require a phone call to confirm who you are what you have orderd and what your e-mail is. People who pay before i start the powerleveling service wont be required to have a phone call. I can also do US servers but i cannot create US accounts.

I also offer profession leveling, Honor farming, And Unlike most powerleveling services i also offer a instance set bonus, Dungeon set 3 to be exact i can farm all of it for you, oviosly the drops are random but the price is the same, i run instances 14 hours per day and i usually can get the full set in under 7 days, Any other gear found in these instances will also be kept at no cost.

I offer great prices and leveling will be quick, i can provide mounts, professions, gold and honor upon ordering. If you require powerleveling on an account you allready own that is fine aswell alltho you will be expected not to log in during the leveling process and im allways contactable my text, phone, MSN or even in-game!

I also have a great offer, i can farm FULL S1 FULL vindictors + pvp trinkets for a set price depending on your class!

Just to give you an example, you can order a 1-60 Warrior on Darkspear, you want both a normal and epic mount with 2 professions maximized. This can be done in a matter or a few weeks, you can pick and choose any class/race/server you want

My E-mail is [email protected]

This is my personal e-mail im logged in at least 12 hours a day and if you have any questions what so ever just hit me up and ill be happy to help

Just to let you all know i do not use any bots while leveling its all done by myself and so i can only do about 3-4 orders at any given time just gimme a shout on msn and ask if i have some job spots avalible

Powerleveling Avalible.
    Greed's Avatar Angry 12yearolds FTL
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong place man