These ads disappear when you log in.

stlambe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

It's 2020: Are people going MMOMinion, Miqo, or RebornBuddy

Hello everyone!

Looking around it seems FFXIV is still alive in the botting community, that makes me happy but as I'm returning to FFXIV I'm beginning to look at bots to use to level the secondary classes and skills. What are peoples current thoughts on the top 3 that I know of in the FFXIV space?

Personally I have a history with MMOMinion having used them for GW2 for a long while without issue and it is a bit cheaper for me than the other options, but I'm open to looking at paying more if it means better support/features/lower ban rate. Though I do see they have really gone far with the third party developer addons. While interesting I don't know if they are gimping the core product to micro-transact out stuff for more money?

Miqo looks interesting, and not much more for me that MMOMinion, and they don't seem to have a bunch of paid extras. It seems straightforward and them being active on these forums as they update stuff is a bonus to me. I'd be interested to hear what people think of it, early looking seems positive. Though I am curious if the bot allows for me to just say "go level in this area until I tell you to stop"? It calls out gathering and the senario lines, but honestly I enjoy the senario quests, I'm just looking to alleviate the grinding a bit.

And then there's RebornBuddy. I thought it was dead, but looking at their forum it looks like they updated the bot yesterday. I don't know if I would even trust it, but I'd be interested to hear if people were still using it and what their thoughts were. I used to HEAVILY use Buddy bots, but I also honestly thought they completely died after that Blizz lawsuit.

Anyways, any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

These ads disappear when you log in.

Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    14/88
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Originally Posted by stlambe View Post
    Hello everyone!

Looking around it seems FFXIV is still alive in the botting community, that makes me happy but as I'm returning to FFXIV I'm beginning to look at bots to use to level the secondary classes and skills. What are peoples current thoughts on the top 3 that I know of in the FFXIV space?

Personally I have a history with MMOMinion having used them for GW2 for a long while without issue and it is a bit cheaper for me than the other options, but I'm open to looking at paying more if it means better support/features/lower ban rate. Though I do see they have really gone far with the third party developer addons. While interesting I don't know if they are gimping the core product to micro-transact out stuff for more money?

Miqo looks interesting, and not much more for me that MMOMinion, and they don't seem to have a bunch of paid extras. It seems straightforward and them being active on these forums as they update stuff is a bonus to me. I'd be interested to hear what people think of it, early looking seems positive. Though I am curious if the bot allows for me to just say "go level in this area until I tell you to stop"? It calls out gathering and the senario lines, but honestly I enjoy the senario quests, I'm just looking to alleviate the grinding a bit.

And then there's RebornBuddy. I thought it was dead, but looking at their forum it looks like they updated the bot yesterday. I don't know if I would even trust it, but I'd be interested to hear if people were still using it and what their thoughts were. I used to HEAVILY use Buddy bots, but I also honestly thought they completely died after that Blizz lawsuit.

Anyways, any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Minion is the way to go still, it can do everything prob. even raid for you^^

stlambe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    Minion is the way to go still, it can do everything prob. even raid for you^^
    Good to hear its still good. Though I do remember the third party stuff from GW2 ended up costing a lot and pushed me away from it a bit. What is pricing like on the third party modules now? Also do you even really need the third party modules if I'm just looking to cut down on grinding and maybe use the assist mode?

stlambe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Ended up going MMOMinion and sunk a few dollars into it so far. Its been good so far with only a few small issues.