0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KFCGame- Crooks

A couple months ago I rented with these people. At first I was impressed, but then they got my account banned.
    Before they started farming on him, I asked if they would transfer him, well they did but I just recieved a letter today from blizzard saying the following.

Greetings,

This email is to inform you that there has been a payment dispute filed against *********** for a recent paid character transfer. As a result, the character for which the payment was disputed has been temporarily disabled.

As a result of this dispute, funds paid for the transfer were withdrawn from Blizzard Entertainment in direct violation of the account's terms. This is known as a "chargeback."

The total withdrawn by this chargeback was: $25.00.

A full timeline for this chargeback is as follows:

12/14/2007 - The credit card was charged: $25.00 as a result of this character transfer.
    1/11/2008 - The credit card company considered the dispute a success, thus creating a negative balance for the above mentioned account.

Please review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use at (WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use), which was agreed to upon establishment of the account in question. Section 1, Paragraph C states that you agree to pay all charges to your Account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms for access to the Service that are in effect at the time that the fee or charge becomes payable. Furthermore, if your charge is returned to Blizzard Entertainment for any reason, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access and your Account, as well as terminating this Agreement and all of Blizzard Entertainment's obligations hereunder.

The account is now considered by Blizzard to have a negative balance, and the character will be unavailable for play until any and ALL outstanding balances have been repaid to Blizzard. These funds can only be repaid via a United States money order for the full and EXACT amount of the disputed funds: $25.00.

This money order must be made out to "Blizzard Entertainment" and MUST clearly list the World of Warcraft account name in question: "***********". Also please include the Transaction ID: "EPBAIY".

It should be mailed to this address:

ATTN: Billing & Account Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    P. O. Box 18979
    Irvine, CA 92623

Once the money order is received and processed, Blizzard will unlock the character for play again, provided these instructions have been followed.

This process to unlock the character is offered with this email considered as a final warning: ***Any subsequent payment disputes will result in a permanent closure of the account for repeated breach of the Terms of Use. ***

Unless the above process is followed to get the money order to Blizzard, the World of Warcraft character in question will remain indefinitely unplayable. Please do not reply to this email, as you will receive no further response. Be aware that Blizzard Billing representatives will NOT be able to provide any alternatives or expedite this process in any way.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Blizzard Billing & Account Services
    Blizzard Technical Support
    My character is playable for some reason though. I assume it is because I contacted blizzard as soon as the ban hit and told them my account was compromised, ect. They reversed everything (including the transfer) and since they did that, they don't have anything but billing records of a transfer. Therefor, I can still play him (it's my best guess).

In one final statement- KFCgame is a scamming company, if not up front, in the long run. I also never received my gold that we agreed on for renting, or compensation for the otherwise banned account.

And to save any further questions, I did not talk to honestgamesguy, I talked to the real honestgameguy and there online livechat.

cryt
    Where there's a will, there's an inheritance.
    aim
    sielonsusmsn[email protected]

KFCGame- Crooks
    Nadromar's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    duuh, KFCgame are a bunch of f*cking ripoffs

jimmy2222's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are my stories, no sence in making a new thread since this one is on KFC.

About a month and a half ago, I rent my hunter. Ask for powerleveling in return (week on my main for power leveling from 50-60'ish on an alt in return) After two weeks, there was no work done on my alt. I took my account back and kept whatever gold was on my main. On the second hand, they took all the gold on my 52 rogue (ex 49 twink) along with his gear, vendor'd all of it.

Few days ago:
    My friend has a spare account with a 70 on it, we decide to rent it. Guy who owns the account says not to (also our friend) and we already had. Told them about the issue and decided to rent my account as an alternative. So, the original account that I used to rent now has it's pass changed (not sure if it was one of us or not, haven't really checked). As for my account, didn't get paid when I was supposed to (not like 5 minutes, I mean like 30'ish hours) so I changed the pass, d/c whoever was on. At the character screen, I see a bunch of (1) next to every server. Try to get on two hours later. Account is banned.

My suggestion to others who are looking at renting from them:
    Don't.

Brutakus's Avatar Brutakus
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /agree. **** KFC