0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sprite Darter Egg Chain

This is just alittle somthing for those that didnt know or just like having pets

sorry ill put pics up later on

This one is for the Alliance only pet, the Sprite Darter Egg. For the first step, you need to go to Feralas. All quest descriptions from Thottbot.com

PART 1

Freedom for All Creatures
    Level 47 Feralas

Using the Bamboo Cage Key, free the Sprite Darters from the pen in the Grimtotem camp. At least 6 Sprite Darters and Kindal Moonweaver must survive.

You have 6 minutes before Kindal decides it is time to retreat and you fail the quest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The filthy Grimtotem clan are capturing faerie dragons, <name>. Jer'kai and I have no idea what they plan on doing with them, but they're obviously up to no good.

We're not powerful enough to fight our way into the camp and free the captured dragons, but perhaps with your help...

If you're willing, and you have some strong friends, release the creatures from their cage with this key and make sure they escape with their lives. I'll be by your side the entire time. Jer'kai will remain here.
    Bamboo Cage Key
    Provided

The NPCs are at 65,45 and you can see them on this map.

Go to the Night Elves by the top of the lake, the path is a little hard to see, just to the west of a big tree. Get the quest, run down, and then start wtfpwning the tauren in the village. If you are about the level of this quest, get a group!!! It is easily soloable at 60 however.

PART 2
    NOTE: This is from the other Elf

Doling Justice
    Level 47 Feralas
    Obtained at level 40 Alliance
    Kill 12 Grimtotem Naturalists, 10 Grimtotem Raiders, and 6 Grimtotem Shamans before returning to Jer'kai Moonweaver in Feralas.
    Grimtotem Naturalist: 0/12
    Grimtotem Raider: 0/10
    Grimtotem Shaman: 0/6
    As she's already told you, Kindal and I will now take the fight to the Grimtotem. Together, we should still be able to pick off some of the tauren without much threat to ourselves, but we'd love some help if you're willing and able.

You've seen the camp below us, but there are more to the east. Using your own tactics, deal as much damage to the tauren as you can. We can all meet back here after they've felt the sting of Kindal's arrows and your own weapons.

For this part, just kill the tauren in the village, with this done go back to the Night Elves.

PART 3

Level 47 Feralas
    Obtained at level 41 Alliance
    Take Jer'kai's Signet Ring to High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind in Darnassus.
    Jer'kai's Signet Ring: 0/1
    Out here in the wilderness, Kindal and I have meager means to reward your help, but we don't want you to feel unappreciated. Take my signet ring. If you ever find yourself in the boughs of Teldrassil, go to the Temple of the Moon in the heart of Darnassus. There you will find my High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind. The ring will let her know that we are well and give credit to your story.

We both thank you, <name>.
    Jer'kai's Signet Ring
    Provided

For this, just hitch a flight to Darnassus and go to Tyrande in the temple. I'm not going to give you a map of where this is because it's so simple.

PART 4
    NOTE: Tyrande does NOT give the next part, you need to go back to the Night Elves in Feralas

An Orphan Looking For a Home
    Level 47 Feralas
    Speak to Quentin in Thousand Needles.
    Unhatched Sprite Darter Egg: 0/1
    Oh, hello, <name>. I'm so glad to see you again. How was your trip to Darnassus?

Well, you'll be happy to know that we've made quite a bit of progress while you've been gone. We even saved a nest full of eggs. Unfortunately, the mother died before we got to her.

Say, would you want one for a pet? They look to hatch soon, so they'll need a good father. What do you say?

If you're really interested, take one of the eggs to Quentin at the race tracks in Shimmering Flats. He'll tell you more.
    Unhatched Sprite Darter Egg
    Provided

This is pretty simple, just go to Quentin in Thousand Needles, no map needed he is at the raceway on the other side of the stand from the mage selling the Anacona Chickens.

PART 5

A Short Incubation
    Level 47 Feralas
    Bring 2 Elixir of Fortitudes to Quentin in Thousand Needles.
    Elixir of Fortitude: 0/2
    The Moonweavers, huh? Most intriguing. I wish the sprite darters could truly appreciate what it means to have those two look after them. They are both quite capable.

So, they gave you the egg as a gift. Well, then you should be responsible for it for as long as you desire. It appears it's almost ready to hatch, but we should ensure it's healthy and no damage has been done to it.

I only need two elixirs of fortitude for a small spell to protect the egg. I have the rest of the components here with me.

Once again, very easy, just go back to Gadgetzan or the nearest Auction House to snag some of the Elixirs.

PART 6

The Newest Member of the Family
    Level 47 Feralas
    Take your Fragile Sprite Darter Egg to the Hinterlands and speak to Agnar Beastamer, but hurry, you only have 1 hour to find him before the hatchling within the egg dies.
    Fragile Sprite Darter Egg: 0/1
    A magnificent specimen, <name>. If this creature survives gestation, then it'll be a healthy pet indeed!

There is one last thing I would suggest doing if you plan on following through with this--head to Aerie Peak in the Hinterlands. Speak to a dwarf there named Agnar Beastamer, he's a master animal handler and should be able to guide you in the final steps of incubation.

But hurry, <name>, this egg is fragile and will not last long without proper care.
    Fragile Sprite Darter Egg
    Provided

This is very easy as well, but remember you are on a timer. When you get out to Aeire Peak, Agnar is in the bottom floor of the bunker with the mailbox in front.

PART 7

Food for Baby
    Level 47 Feralas
    Obtained at level 47 Alliance
    Bring 5 Silvermane Stalker Flanks to Agnar Beastamer in Hinterlands.
    Silvermane Stalker Flank: 0/5
    Sprite darters are omnivores--that means they eat both meat and vegetation. If your egg here's gonna hatch, we best be prepared. Some good eats for these little guys are flanks of meat, raw and juicy, believe it or not. I was never able to find out why, but it has somethin' to do with Elune's plan for the elves... maybe they were to be protectors or somethin', I don't know.

I'll take care of the egg for now, why don't you get me some good Silvermane stalker flanks for 'em to eat when he's hatched.

This is slightly more difficult than the last few parts as the cats are 47+ and stealthed. Here is a map of where to find them.

Happy Hunting, the drop is fairly common so don't give up, you're almost done!

PART 8

Becoming a Parent
    Level 48 Feralas
    Speak to Agnar Beastamer in the Hinterlands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, it was a lot more ready than I thought...
    Rewards
    Sprite Darter Egg
    45-440 XP

Easiest Part, just talk to the guy and congratulations, you get yourself the Sprite Darter Egg!!!

This picture was taken from the UBER Pet Guide posted by YummiKimchi as I can't get on right now to take a screenshot of mine.

Enjoy your new pet!

Sprite Darter Egg Chain
    Jimbo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're a warlock, you can summon your friend inside the cage, so they can't get out. You just have to stand really close to the cage, or if you're inside you can even summon yourself out Really much fun try it!