🔥 Gunslinger Pro 🔥 AIMBOT | FLICKBOT | TRIGGERBOT - External✔️Secure✔️PayPal✔️ menu

Trade Details

Free

PowerSmurf's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)

🔥 Gunslinger Pro 🔥 AIMBOT | FLICKBOT | TRIGGERBOT - External✔️Secure✔️PayPal✔️

Gunslinger Pro - Advanced OW Assistance

FEATURES

✔️FULLY EXTERNAL IMAGE RECOGNITION

✔️KERNEL RING0 MOUSE & KEYBOARD DRIVER

✔️SMOOTH AIM

✔️HUMANLIKE AIM

✔️FLICKBOT

✔️TRIGGERBOT

✔️RAGE AIM

✔️2 KEYBINDS FOR MOUSE AND KEYBOARD

✔️TTS VOICE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR PROFILES AND MODE

✔️FOV SCAN AREA

✔️PIXEL PERFECT SNAPPING/AIMING

✔️3 DIFFERENT LIVE VIEWS (THERMAL)

✔️COLOR CUSTOMIZATION

✔️TARGET PRIORITIZATION DEPENDING ON MOUSE MOVEMENT

✔️EASY PROFILE SWITCHING WITH GLOBAL HOTKEYS

✔️FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE AIMBOT TOOLKIT

✔️EASY SETUP WITH INSTRUCTIONS

✔️FRIENDLY DISCORD COMMUNITY AND SUPPORT

REQUIREMENTS

- 64bit Windows 7 / 10

PRICING

Public Build
    49$ USD / 1 Month -> Bitcoin/Litecoin
    129$ USD / 3 Months -> Bitcoin/Litecoin

Private Build
    69$ USD / 1 Month -> Bitcoin/Litecoin
    179$ USD / 3 Months -> Bitcoin/Litecoin

LIFETIME -> can be discussed in discord

Please contact me on Discord for Bitcoin Support and Private Builds

PowerSmurf#4841

SHOP:

www.gunslingerbot.pro

Reviews:

For Vouches and Proof you can check my other Product Gunslinger with all the reviews here:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...re-paypal.html (⭐Gunslinger⭐ - [UPDATE] OW Triggerbot - External✔️Secure✔️PayPal✔️)

Discord: PowerSmurf#4841

I really hope you Enjoy it! Feel free to ask me anything or provide suggestions,
    PowerSmurf
    Last edited by PowerSmurf; 1 Day Ago at 05:18 PM.

PowerSmurf's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)

reserved for future additions

Stanleyipkiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Any 1day licenses either paid for or free for test and vouch?

LarryVRH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

Aimbot: 10/10 This is absolutely the best outline bot you can get in the market ever. The default profile works perfect for tracer, looks totally legit in short range. The average accuracy I got in recent several games is 45% on tracer and you can get a lot of "accidental" crit hit when you adjust Y-axis slightly.

Flickbot: 8/10 for humanize and 10/10 for accuracy. The flick bot works perfectly in middle/long range. My mcree got accuracy about 55% and crit 10%.

Overall: This is the best aimbot with best price I have seen so far. I set FOV to 600*200 and there is not FPS drop at all. The game works at a stable and perfect FPS.

joy92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)

TRADING

I knew this software thanks to the other version (Gunslinger basic) because I was very satisfied for the triggerbot, but this PRO version is AMAZING for a non internal software!

Triggerbot: 10/10
    A great improvement compared to the basic version although that too is really performing, but i can see faster and better recognition of the shapes. This is the mode that i prefer, because it looks like you are not using any kind of tools that help, but it gives you the responsiveness of a pro player.

Aimbot: 10/10
    I was immediately surprised by the consistency of the aimbot, even the default profiles are working great! You can adjust all settings or copy from profiles shared in the discord server to get even better results.
    The thing that I liked the most was that you can decide the level of humanity: you can have profiles for perfect accuracy and profiles for more legit hit.

Flickbot: 9/10
    Is not a 10/10 because it makes flick shoots too perfect. I've tried it with Mcree and Ashe and got insane flicks at mid range but i have to adjust some settings to get more humanized shoots. If you don't care about it, this mode is insane!

Service: 11/10
    PowerSmurf is very helpful and friendly, i had some issues related to my pc's hardware and he helped me a lot. Plus he gave me some hours of free subscription to apologize for the inconvenience.

Overall I highly recommend trying Gunslinger Pro. Very good price-quality ratio. At this price you can't get a better software.

Unknxwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

TRADING

This is by far the best bot I've ever used! I've used, Chens, Opex.pew, Critical Hit & Pentagon. I'm not saying this is better, but it suits my very specific needs! I'm happy with my aim and a trigger bot is what I'm happy with, I average 70-80% accuracy in SR 3100+. All the other cheats I've used in the past were all great! But I did get called a hacker or suspect in the past. Now people just ask if I'm smurfing! I've even been called Kenzo acouple times. Not to mention the developer is really nice! Answered all of my questions & taught me the basics of how to use Gunslinger (Basic)

Triggerbot: 10/10
    Reacts down to the millisecond.

Flickshots: 8/10
    It can hit nice flicks, as long as you aren't on insanely high sensitivity

Service: 12/10
    PowerSmurf was very nice to me! Taught me the basic on setting up configs & setting up scanning

I'd highly recommend Gunslinger (Basic) If you only want a legit but very agreesive triggerbot, If not Gunslinger Pro if you want Aim Assistence
    Last edited by Unknxwn; 6 Days Ago at 08:02 PM. Reason: Added some more details!