Marick's free honor and professions service. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    marick626's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[UPDATED]Marick's free honor, professions and reputation leveling.

-----------------ANNOUNCEMENT----------------
    We will now start to provide a new service. Free reputation leveling. This service is only applicable for level 70 characters. Race, class and faction is not a factor.
    *Read Rep leveling policy below*
    -------------------------------------------------
    Policy changes in effect as of 1/20/08

(Does not apply to customers who sent me their account details before stated date)

Insurance policy:
    I will no longer provide free leveling to those who accounts get banned during my service. Giving your account to someone has its risks. I do everything possible to ensure your account will not get banned but my power is limited. Blizzard has a policy of not letting people sell accounts or use services such as power leveling. Even though this is a free service, blizzard does not distinguish. The ways of being detected are many. The most common is via the IP check. This however will probably not get you banned because it would be like going on vacation to another country and playing in your account. There is no rule that states you can only use your account at your home. The only way blizzard can ban you is if the IP change was followed by a change in the billing. My service is free and I don’t change the billing information. I don’t use bots or hacks so the odds of you getting banned using my services is close to 1%. However, my service is safer than using a big company and way cheaper.

Level policy:
    I will, from now on, only accept requests whose characters have a level of or greater than 60. This is to insure faster service to the customer and faster queue times to future customers.

Time policy:
    Customers must set up a timeline but you cannot put a date. Many things can change, for example, I loose my internet connection so don’t send me a request on Sunday and expect the request to be completed on Monday. I also don’t and will not work every day. I will take days off to work on my own account for example or for personal reasons.

Honor-grind policy:
    You cannot, and I repeat, you cannot put a quantity of how much honor you want. I do what I can. Sometimes you will have a nice surprise, but sometimes, you will find out it wasn’t what you where expecting.

Professions policy:
    I will only do professions leveling for:
    1. Mining
    2. Skinning
    3. Herbalism
    4. Leather working
    5. Blacksmithing
    6. Fishing
    7. First Aid

Do not ask for engineering. This is the profession I get the most requests from and there is a reason for it. It’s one of the most time consuming and difficult professions to level. You also need allot of gold and I am not a gold farmer.

Reputation leveling policy [NEW]
    This is an extra service, and therefore the toon requesting service will not be put into a timeline. The toon will be serviced on any day, it might be during the weekends or it might be during the week. I will only accept level 70 characters, why? Its faster to level rep with higher leveled characters.

Customer policy:
    I will only accept request from mmowned.com members whose reputation is 10 or greater. This is to promote contribution to the site.

Customer data center:
    A new feature to the thread is the customer data center. It provides info on customers accounts. This is to avoid customers logging into the account while I am servicing it. It is updated periodically so it is not 100% accurate but at least you get a general idea of the progress.

----------Updated 2/1/08 7:41PM-----------
    Profession leveling slots:[FULL]
    1. shindaustin - lvl 67 hunter - COMPLETED
    2. Wowwerlol - lvl 70 hunter - 185 herbalism

Weeekend slots:[VACANCY]
    1. Chief - lvl 70 warrior - COMPLETED
    [AVAILABLE]

Reputation leveling slots:[VACANCY]
    1. [AVAILABLE]
    ---------------------------------------------

New request template:
    Future customers must send a request using this new template. Everything must be filled or it will be ignored.

Name of character:
    Level:
    Realm:
    Race:
    Class:
    Type of service: *what you want*
    Timeline: *week or weekend service*
    Customer communication: *state whether it is Yahoo messenger, AIM, MSN or E-Mail*
    Extra: *anything else I should know?*

(delete everything between **)

Payment:
    I only want reputation, no need for money.

N/A
    Last edited by marick626; 02-01-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: New title

Marick's free honor and professions service.
    shindaustin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So im currently Having Marick262 level up my Skinning and Mining.
    I got it to him this morning. He has Increased my skinning by alot so far.
    He has more than 1 order...Keep that in mind...but he still is working on mine
    and increasing it alot! FOR FREE....ALL I NEED to DO IT REP! him.
    I talked to him lastnight and hes one of the few ppl i trust with my account now.
    I would strongly Suggest using his service.
    Last edited by shindaustin; 01-19-2008 at 02:00 AM. Reason: update!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shindaustin View Post
    Im thinking about it..Profetions...Whos gold do u use?
    Whose gold do I use?
    What do you mean by that? I will try not to use any currency from the account, if anything I will need your aprooval to buy a recipe for example from the auction house prior to me doing it with the accounts currency. Before I start you should consider having some spare gold for me to use, if not I would need to do a couple of runs through small instances to get the gold needed. This would be time consuming for me and it would mean more time for you to receive the account. Normally what people do is send their gold to another account or character, but if you want me to do alchemy for example, then I would need currency to buy recipes etc.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that this is a free service so if I dont get to finish for example, You request alchemy 100 and I get to 80 but can't finish due to personal reasons then I would return the account but you wouldn't need to give me any rep. So that would be 80 levels for nothing.

PS: be realistic, dont tell me you want your alchemy to lvl 375 and have it at lvl 5. Unless you are level 70, that would take too long.

Kurtiz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What if my account gets banned?
    It won't because I will not do anything other than honor grind. If it does, then I will personaly level a new character to the old one's level and get same items if possible or better. Even if it was a level 70 with tier5, I will work tirelessly to get it back. However I do not guarantee it will be available in a day lol. My service is the safest you can get.
    How can it possibly get banned by your fault?

you shouldn't have to do any of that, it'd be the owner of the accounts fault.

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have pm'ed you this seems the best service i have see yet
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Skalla's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'ed ---msg2short---

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Direhate View Post
    How can it possibly get banned by your fault?

you shouldn't have to do any of that, it'd be the owner of the accounts fault.
    I am not a powerleveler, if that where to happen it would take me months to get to 70 but I cannot pay for another account. I gotta take some responsibility for my service. It gives the hopeful "customer" some insurance.

Mind you however, this service will not be forever, so if I do get an account banned I will need to close my service until I finish with the other guy. Its sorta confusing but its free and as safe as it could be.

lundish's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got PM from ne now

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am Full for this weekend and next weekend.
    If you are interested in the following weeks please feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by marick626; 01-17-2008 at 03:35 PM.

karlov's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After I resubscribe my account I'll probably order both profession and honour grind XD I really need that pvp dps plate.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by karlov View Post
    After I resubscribe my account I'll probably order both profession and honour grind XD I really need that pvp dps plate.
    ok, I had a guy that wanted my services but he seems unsure. I will let you know, however, I am full at the moment. If he agrees to let me level his account then you will need to wait till next week until I clear some of the requests.:wave:

shindaustin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need my skinning all the way up. So once i see some Positive feedback from a few ppl. ill be glad to hire u! *Very worryfull about my account..Luv my twink 2 death*

Nartan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm.. Il add you for msn or something

sonsen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is pure über i will order proffesion lvling on on my twinka and main =D+Rep

Quafe's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sent you a PM. Hope you can get the time for my character

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast