ni - 3.3.5a WoW in process hack (PQR/FireHack similar) (BETA) menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    scizzydo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    After yesterday and todays release, I would like to announce that the program now supports PQR profiles and that it has been moved to 5.4.8 servers too. (Not all functionality works on 5.4.8, but casting, distance, runtext, etc do work, just no moving or setting facing). The PQR support is brand new, but all you need to do is place the class profiles in the appropriate folder in the nHub folder.

donmills's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by scizzydo View Post
    Hey donmills. Just to let you know I recently made a push where I allow the global name change. You can change it from the in game gui, initial load will be random after you set it it'll use what you set. I've changed the distance checks to account for combat reach, and also refactored quite a bit of things, along with changing the "console" window to be more of a interactive thing than it was with getting information.
    Nice! Looking like a really good alternative to EWT. Any plans on making object manager and its methods public? Would be nice to be able to move anywhere, interact with closest object, loot non-target mob, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12