[Guide] How to download Warcraft III Reforged Beta Client menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213
Results 181 to 193 of 193
  1. #181
    diabloIIIROS's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by gaestraidr View Post
    I don't think this is gonna be an easy fix, I manage to get the source code from v0.2 unlocker (v0.3 and v0.4 as well) and I don't think bit flipping the HD handle will work. I did recreate the unlocker with updated glue and hijack some payload before the client receive it, but it won't work. All I notice is that the model loaded from the very beginning when reforged open, they never store the handle into the memory. I did try to debug it ( surprisingly blizzard put all their trap not in the client, made it easy to bypass ) and all I found was it lead to launched parameter that would enable HD (no, not the "-hd 1"), I might need someone with legit copy of reforged to share what command line do their battle.net launch with reforged.
    if it's a special command line to enable HD assets/models I would think blizzard would hide that from a user, would they not? to try and cut back on piraters trying to pirate the game and getting warcraft 3 reforged beta for free. But yeah updating the unlocker would be extremely difficult if you don't have a legit copy of warcraft 3 reforged beta. And I doubt anyone here has a legit copy.
    Last edited by diabloIIIROS; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:39 PM.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #182
    diabloIIIROS's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by EraShadow View Post
    WC3-Scrn-Shot-123119-014727-001 — imgbb.com

    hi please this is what i see after opening the game
    scroll up a bit and click my github link and download the v0.2 of the unlocker, it lets you into the game, but the HD assets/models does not render. At this time there is no new patch/version that fixes enabling HD assets/models.

  3. #183
    Temvvlen's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    And i run wc3unlocker then click Play Offline nothing happens. How to solve this

  4. #184
    diabloIIIROS's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    There is a new update, that enables the legal people that bought warcraft 3 reforged to switch between Classic and Reforged, which is now locked for us, but the unlocker v0.2 still works, if you are having troubles with being able to click offline mode for warcraft 3 reforged go here: GitHub - timmehz/Warcraft-3-Reforged-Unlockers: Warcraft 3 Reforged Unlockers v0.2 to v0.4 and download the "wc3runlocker-v0.2.exe" and paste it in "your Warcraft 3 installation folder>x86_64". You also have to get the v0.2 because v0.3 and v0.4 does not work with the game.

  5. #185
    diabloIIIROS's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I have updated the GitHub: GitHub - timmehz/Warcraft-3-Reforged-Unlockers: Warcraft 3 Reforged Unlockers v0.2 to v0.4 there are 2 updates, I have added the files to download the beta, and I have added a readme with instructions on how to download both the unlocker and the beta. I hope you all enjoy, also if anyone manages to do an update you are welcome to PM me it then I will see if it works if it does I will update the GitHub page and include it.

  6. #186
    crazydell's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by diabloIIIROS View Post
    I have updated the GitHub: GitHub - timmehz/Warcraft-3-Reforged-Unlockers: Warcraft 3 Reforged Unlockers v0.2 to v0.4 there are 2 updates, I have added the files to download the beta, and I have added a readme with instructions on how to download both the unlocker and the beta. I hope you all enjoy, also if anyone manages to do an update you are welcome to PM me it then I will see if it works if it does I will update the GitHub page and include it.

    so what is the point of this patch ?? i mean you cant play online so what the point of this patch why wouldnt i just go buy the game so i can play online?

  7. #187
    diabloIIIROS's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by crazydell View Post
    so what is the point of this patch ?? i mean you cant play online so what the point of this patch why wouldnt i just go buy the game so i can play online?
    Then go buy the game, some people can't afford this game so there are unlockers which were made by: "TOM_RUS" and it's not a new patch it is still using the old v0.2 which was out when human and orc was the only playable race, it was unsupported for a bit when new updates come out to the beta, but then Battle.net changed something and v0.2 of the unlocker now works. but no HD models as of yet, maybe someone will update the unlocker so it well enable the HD models like it once did.

  8. #188
    diabloIIIROS's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by gaestraidr View Post
    I don't think this is gonna be an easy fix, I manage to get the source code from v0.2 unlocker (v0.3 and v0.4 as well) and I don't think bit flipping the HD handle will work. I did recreate the unlocker with updated glue and hijack some payload before the client receive it, but it won't work. All I notice is that the model loaded from the very beginning when reforged open, they never store the handle into the memory. I did try to debug it ( surprisingly blizzard put all their trap not in the client, made it easy to bypass ) and all I found was it lead to launched parameter that would enable HD (no, not the "-hd 1"), I might need someone with legit copy of reforged to share what command line do their battle.net launch with reforged.
    I have extracted v0.2 and yeah the paramaters that was launched was "-launch -hd 1 -locale enUS" it seems like battle.net used a new hd paramater or something

  9. #189
    Temvvlen's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    It worked!! But reforged mode is unavailable during ingame and lobby how to solve this
    Version 1.32.0.14300
    Last edited by Temvvlen; 1 Week Ago at 06:58 AM.

  10. #190
    diabloIIIROS's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Temvvlen View Post
    It worked!! But reforged mode is unavailable during ingame and lobby how to solve this
    Version 1.32.0.14300
    its because not to long ago Battlenet made it so people that paid for the game gets access to it. So now it requires paid reforged to change it. before that update it was availible but it did not save that setting.

  11. #191
    Temvvlen's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    So there is no solution?

  12. #192
    diabloIIIROS's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Temvvlen View Post
    So there is no solution?
    at this time no, there needs to be an updated unlocker which enables hd models.

  13. #193
    diabloIIIROS's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    New Update for the GitHub, I have updated "readme.md", file, which now has the updated Warcraft 3 Reforged beta version text (1.32.0.14300), and added 2 disclaimers at the end of the file, also added v0.1 unlocker to the GitHub, say thanks to: "vasya1" for providing a download link: GitHub - timmehz/Warcraft-3-Reforged-Unlockers: Warcraft 3 Reforged Unlockers v0.2 to v0.4
    Last edited by diabloIIIROS; 1 Week Ago at 12:35 PM. Reason: added github link

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 01:27 PM
  2. [Guide] How to Download Music For Free using google
    By Sixen in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 09:04 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search