[WingmanReloaded] Auto (Flask, Quit, Mine, Spell) & Loot (Manage, Filter, Click) menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

View Poll Results: Rate of patches

Voters
90. This poll is closed
  • Keep em coming, incrimental updates as they are made

70 77.78%
  • Only patch bugs, seperate new features to another branch

20 22.22%
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4041424344
    hurrikane's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    29/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    does anyone know what the command is for mouse4 button for the hotkey?

never mind XButton1 works somehow now
    Last edited by hurrikane; 4 Days Ago at 12:44 PM.

These ads disappear when you log in.

gates21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I cannot get OnVendor to work. I have sampled multiple vendors with no luck. Any suggestions?

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    6/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by gates21 View Post
    I cannot get OnVendor to work. I have sampled multiple vendors with no luck. Any suggestions?
    Did you sample while the vendor dialogue options was visible instead of when the actual sell items panel is visible?
    WingmanReloaded Project Page: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

istnieneboze's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Anyone else have an issue with detonate mines calibration? https://i.imgur.com/izjRVpO.png This is what shows up when I try to calibrate it, after the calibration it works but only because it spams detonate key . Once or twice it calibrated and worked fined but after restarting the script it, automine stopped working. I also tried setting up colors manually in the settings.ini but it still didn't work.

Edit:
    Okay I found a cause in Library.ahk file there are no values for DetonateX and DetonateY for standard resoulation
    Last edited by istnieneboze; 2 Days Ago at 11:40 AM.

Crucerio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Is it normal to experience some stuttering when activating the auto flask function?

thebbandit's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    6/148
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by istnieneboze View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with detonate mines calibration? https://i.imgur.com/izjRVpO.png This is what shows up when I try to calibrate it, after the calibration it works but only because it spams detonate key . Once or twice it calibrated and worked fined but after restarting the script it, automine stopped working. I also tried setting up colors manually in the settings.ini but it still didn't work.

Edit:
    Okay I found a cause in Library.ahk file there are no values for DetonateX and DetonateY for standard resoulation
    Ok, missing values were patched in with v.10.02

Originally Posted by Crucerio View Post
    Is it normal to experience some stuttering when activating the auto flask function?
    Admittedly the script does have some impact on the FPS of the game, and for some users with RADEON cards even more so. In my experience the script can impact the FPS of the game from a stable 60ish to like 50-70fps variable. If you look at the F1 overlay you can see the script impact the FPS every single time the screenshot occurs. I am aware of this.

The thing is, I have reduced all the redundant screenshots down to the only one that is left, during the GUIStatus function. Even with only having a single screenshot, if its capturing the entire screen it seems to impact performance. And for those people with UHD resolution screens, it seems to be more noticable. For others, this is negligible impact on performance. I am perfectly fine with a little fps hit, since I already play at a locked 60fps and only drops to like 50ish sometimes. For others who are playing with high refresh rates, the impact may be more noticeable.

I have been considering a solution for this issue for some time now, while still preserving the raw speed that this new method has allowed. The old method was taking 15-30 ms for each and every location to check, while this is taking like 30ms to capture the entire screen then microseconds to check each location. The idea I have now, is that instead of capturing the entire screen, split the screen into three zones. Capture the bottom, the top, and the area of the OHB. Then I can reduce the overall resources it requires, and it may be a large improvement of the CPU load of the script. Funily enough, just recently an author named ChunJee has undertaken a refactor of the FindText library in order to turn the functions into a class. This allows for exactly what I am describing, splitting the screen captures into several zones.

For now it will remain as it is, this is one of those issues that will come up again when doing the rewrite of the script.
    WingmanReloaded Project Page: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded

Browse past issues, submit help request, new bug report or add a feature request: https://github.com/BanditTech/WingmanReloaded/issues

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4041424344