Trade Details

Free

Damlax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Warmane characters for coins

Hello, I have a couple of characters on icecrown realm that i’am selling ONLY via Warmane trade system for coins !

THE BEST DEAL on the market :

(SOLD)

1- Orc Fury Warrior (Full inventory) 12 BIS + Free Marks

-BIS : Shadowmourne and Glorenzelg as weapons, DBW and STS as trinkets, 2/5 family set (Head and chest), Back, Wrist, Hands, Waist, Feet, Finger

-Inventory : 6 HEROIC and 6 Normal MARKS in bag which cost 0 COINS !! ( Get your last 2/5 277 FURY set and 4/5 277 TANK set for free !! ) + 6 Scroll of deception Bonus for transmog

*I removed the Ashen Verdict finger in order to reduce the price you can reget it easily at Ashen verdict NPC, the quest to get the ring is in the quest log.

-Dual spec, 310% fly, MAX profs Enchanting/ Engineering/ Cooking /Fishing / First aid

-LOD, RS 25 HC, TOGC 25 50, Yogg 0 light and 4K Achievement Points. The astral walker Starcaller and 10 more titles. Invincible mount.

*PRICE : 359 Coins instead of 466 Coins !!

Armory link : ADD ME ON DISCORD @Wyn#0593

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (SOLD)

2- Troll Shadow Priest (Full inventory) 8 BIS + 3 Free BOES + Free Marks

-BIS : LK 25 hc weapon, wand, Halion trinket, 2/5 family set (Head and chest), Neck, Finger, Legs.

-BOES : Shoulder, Wrist, Feet.

Inventory : 2 HEROIC and 7 Normal MARKS in bag which cost 0 COINS !! ( Get the last 2/5 277 SHADOW set and 4/5 DISC/HOLY 264 set for free !! ) + 18 Scroll of deception Bonus for transmog + Reins of the Blue Drake

*I removed the Ashen Verdict finger in order to reduce the price you can reget it easily at Ashen verdict NPC, the quest to get the ring is in the quest log.

-Dual spec, Tailoring/ Inscription

-LOD, RS 25 HC, TOGC 25 50, 2k Achievement Points. 6 titles. The Horseman's Reins mount.

*PRICE : 185 Coins instead of 276 Coins !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3- ORC DK (Full inventory) 4 BIS + 4 Free BOES + Free Marks

-BIS : Glorenzelg, STS, Wrist, Finger.

-BOES : Neck, Shoulder, Legs, Feet.

Inventory : 2 HEROIC and 5 Normal MARKS in bag which cost 0 COINS !! ( Get 2/5 277 set and 5/5 Second spec 264 set for free !! ) + 4 Scroll of deception Bonus for transmog + Reins of the Bronze Drake + Rotface & Festergut Acidic Blood

-Dual spec, Blacksmithing/ Mining

-LOD, RS 25 HC, 2k Achievement Points. 5titles.

*PRICE : 102 Coins instead of 183 Coins !!

4- Troll ROGUE (Full inventory) 5 BIS + 5 Free BOES + Free Marks

-BIS : Havoc, DBW, Hands, Waist.

-BOES : Neck, Back,Wrist, Legs, Feet.

Inventory : 2 HEROIC and 4 Normal MARKS in bag which cost 0 COINS !! ( Get your 2/5 277/264 set for free !! ) + 3 Scroll of deception Bonus for transmog

-Dual spec, Enchanting/ Engineering

-LOD, RS 25 HC, 2k Achievement Points. 5 titles.

*PRICE : 121 Coins instead of 193 Coins !!

Last edited by Damlax; 6 Days Ago at 03:13 AM.