Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Horde Leveling Guide

Hi Guys and Girls,

actually im using Zygor and im not sure about that is the best thing i can do. Is there any other better Guide on the market? Can some1 help me?

Best Horde Leveling Guide
    notorious879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joana 100% for Horde.

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notorious879 View Post
    Joana 100% for Horde.
    the guy who ragequit after he fell behind?

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

silyyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehVoyager View Post
    the guy who ragequit after he fell behind?
    that dosnt help lol

is that thing like zygor? with an arrow where you have to walk and locations where the quests are?

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Zygor runs you between zones a lot to make sure you're getting optimal XP for the difficulty, but it will get you to do all the appropriate quests in a zone at once. one note about Zygors: if you don't start it at lv1, or at least VERY early on, youre going to run into issues where it wants you to take quests you havent done the pre-requisites for.

Zygors also lets you know when its best to just mob grind for a while, but minimizes the time as much as possible. I find if I do a dungeon per guide (guides are broken up by level range), I can generally skip the grinding entirely.

I like it, some people think its garbage.

Originally Posted by silyyyy View Post
    that dosnt help lol
    But TBH it does help. the guy is marketing a leveling guide, that you have to buy for 35 bucks. then it turns out to be beaten by a guy who wasnt questing at all and just aoe farmed mobs.

that's kind of important to remeber. he was selling guides based on having the fastest 1-60 time in vanilla. but in classic, he was beaten pretty early on and literally quit.
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 09-05-2019 at 08:45 AM.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

silyyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Zygor runs you between zones a lot to make sure you're getting optimal XP for the difficulty, but it will get you to do all the appropriate quests in a zone at once. one note about Zygors: if you don't start it at lv1, or at least VERY early on, youre going to run into issues where it wants you to take quests you havent done the pre-requisites for.

Zygors also lets you know when its best to just mob grind for a while, but minimizes the time as much as possible. I find if I do a dungeon per guide (guides are broken up by level range), I can generally skip the grinding entirely.

I like it, some people think its garbage.
    i started with zygor from beginning so there is no point why the addon should stuck. So i guess its the best option to use it till 60. actually im at 36.

The dungeon thing is what im doing. As a rogue farming mobs is a nightmare. Sometimes i should farm mobs the whole xp bar...

But TBH it does help. the guy is marketing a leveling guide, that you have to buy for 35 bucks. then it turns out to be beaten by a guy who wasnt questing at all and just aoe farmed mobs.

that's kind of important to remeber. he was selling guides based on having the fastest 1-60 time in vanilla. but in classic, he was beaten pretty early on and literally quit.
    ahhh okay i understand. Thats an interessting point.

so then i have to say Thanks a lot for your help

notorious879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys talk a lot about things you haven't followed correctly.. Give this dude good information.

To put things in order, money talking aside, Joana is and will always be the guys who made a working and efficient Horde LEVELING guide. He made countless of world record and his guide work flawlessly as horde, whatever the class you're playing.

Jokered, the guy who actually beat his record, played the last 3 years on private server, working on his /played when joana wasnt practicing at all. Another things to note is that Jocker play Mage, AoE Grind wich is OBVIOUSLY much more efficient than solo questing. He aswell using Layer abuse with a friends of him inviting him and dedicated to that past level 13 all the way to 60. Aswell Jocker start on EU low pop server and havent got any issue with queue, Joana got 2 days of 6 hours of queue, on US server and was dealing with the shitstorm drama of his own paid guide. So yeah he dropped the race to get busy on his main occupation : The release of his paid guide.

That doesnt put his leveling guide quality in doubt. Not at all. Dont follow the hype train brainlessly.

If you are Horde, purchase the guide, eyes blind. If i was playing horde i'll already buyed it!

8. Thanks Slint (1 members gave Thanks to notorious879 for this useful post)
    silyyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by notorious879 View Post
    You guys talk a lot about things you haven't followed correctly.. Give this dude good information.

To put things in order, money talking aside, Joana is and will always be the guys who made a working and efficient Horde LEVELING guide. He made countless of world record and his guide work flawlessly as horde, whatever the class you're playing.

Jokered, the guy who actually beat his record, played the last 3 years on private server, working on his /played when joana wasnt practicing at all. Another things to note is that Jocker play Mage, AoE Grind wich is OBVIOUSLY much more efficient than solo questing. He aswell using Layer abuse with a friends of him inviting him and dedicated to that past level 13 all the way to 60. Aswell Jocker start on EU low pop server and havent got any issue with queue, Joana got 2 days of 6 hours of queue, on US server and was dealing with the shitstorm drama of his own paid guide. So yeah he dropped the race to get busy on his main occupation : The release of his paid guide.

That doesnt put his leveling guide quality in doubt. Not at all. Dont follow the hype train brainlessly.

If you are Horde, purchase the guide, eyes blind. If i was playing horde i'll already buyed it!
    Thanks a lot for that detailed response! I guess for now i stay on zygor and will try Joanas guide with my next char.