United Combat Solutions (UCS): Advanced Platform for Combat Rotations and Scripts menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    UCS's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

United Combat Solutions (UCS): Advanced Platform for Combat Rotations and Scripts

UCS platform has set its mission to provide a free and secure LUA unlocker for trustworthy World of Warcraft Retail and Classic Rotations and Scripts. The UCS team continually searches for decent, hardworking developers and helps them in the process of porting their products to the UCS platform. Please note that for all UCS products, support and updates are solely provided by the end-developer. A subscription price (if any) is also set by their own determination. To minimize any security risks, UCS proprietary API libraries and LUA unlocking methods are provided exclusively to the product developers. The new UCS 2.0 engine runs on the unique undetected kernel-based technology, however, UCS team disclaims responsibility for any consequences as a result of the use of any UCS products, including, but not limited to, loss of gaming accounts, as it's impossible to control user activity.

Several developers of reputable Combat Rotations and Utility Scripts offer their products at UCS:
    • HF Combat Rotations – professional PvP-oriented rotations with casual PvE support (Classic release ETA: September 6)
    • KFM Combat Rotations – high-end PvE rotations (all classes are already operational)
    • Pandora Box – general non-class specific features (questing, professions and combat helpers) for the comfort of your everyday WoW life
    • Commander – a helper for multi-boxing players, where party members obey leader’s macro commands (follow, move to position, attack etc.)

UCS doesn't have a dedicated website page, but some of the listed products can be found at ScriptVirt.com

Contact Fury#8658 in Discord for any questions and concerns.

There is a short promo video prepared by HF and KFM Rotation developers:

More details and update logs on each module you can find in UCS launcher.

UCS provides a very user-friendly interface:

1 - Updates log window (editable by UCS team and product developers) 2 - WoW:BfA Products section 3 - WoW:Classic Products section
    4 - Game version drop-down menu 5 - Number of running at the same time WoW instances
    6 - PC compatibility checker (UCS core technology applies certain restrictions, not available for 10+ years old CPUs)

1 - Details button 2 - Module description page, editable by the product developer

2. Thanks vieuxnorris (1 members gave Thanks to UCS for this useful post)
    addue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Anyone tested? Feedback is empty, but amount of licenses in is slowly reducing

UnHappy's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    45/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I am giving the trail account ago, so far looks good tho I'm not sure if it walks about tho it just stands in one spot and does it's thing (need to do more testing)

Thanks G/R
    45/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    So their is this IMG-20190903-213022 — imgbb.com 2nd time so far lucky my pc is fast as I don't have to wait in Q...

I'm gonna test more and see if it's something I'm doing but can't have this crashing like this ..

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by UnHappy View Post
    So their is this IMG-20190903-213022 — imgbb.com 2nd time so far lucky my pc is fast as I don't have to wait in Q...

I'm gonna test more and see if it's something I'm doing but can't have this crashing like this ..
    Hello, sir!

Please contact Fury#8658 in Discord if you face any technical issues. Note that it make up to 12 hours to respond because of different time zones you all come from.

In general, we would always suggest following README.pdf that comes with the installation archive.

The most common reasons for BSOD at launch are:
    1) Virtualization (VT) setting is turned off in BIOS (it has to be enabled!)
    2) Some antiviruses (except default Windows defender), even disabled, may block UCS at kernel level, where it operates to hide from You-Know-Who. Try to uninstall AV completely and see if that helps.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by addue View Post
    Anyone tested? Feedback is empty, but amount of licenses in is slowly reducing
    From what I know, there are ~500 users in HF&KFM Rotations Discord. But due to Discord rules, they can't make it open to public. I believe, the best way to get a feedback is to test UCS yourself and then get invited to that Discord group.

Thanks G/R
    45/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    The problem seems to be fixed after talking with Fury#8658, thanks

pbthug91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    been using this product for awhile on retail wow and now on classic all rotations work awesome in pvp and pve

pbthug91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    it has a huge user base
    Last edited by pbthug91; 09-03-2019 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks G/R
    45/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Could you tell me more the type of things you us it for ?

rippy1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Using this on my hunter for pve rotation and working flawlessly.

Andysux's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Going to test the trial version for classic and see how it works while levling. Will come back with an update after.

Thanks G/R
    45/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    So I'm using this but it's really only a esp tracker and does kinda bot things but not walk on a set amount of waypoints you set up like other tools.

It stands on one point and basically tabs till it finds a target and kills it if you have it set up it will walk to it (if you left your account with this follow mode on that would not be good as you look very much like a bot) it does loot and skin and fish...

But it's not really a bot it's more of a ease of life tool I'd say... But I'd love to hear how other people use it more as saying "I use the pve rotation" doesn't really fill in the blanks for me.

Oh also forgot to add this tool is basically an easy multi box tool as well.
    Last edited by UnHappy; 09-04-2019 at 02:57 AM.

rippy1987's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Originally Posted by UnHappy View Post
    So I'm using this but it's really only a esp tracker and does kinda bot things but not walk on a set amount of waypoints you set up like other tools.

It stands on one point and basically tabs till it finds a target and kills it if you have it set up it will walk to it (if you left your account with this follow mode on that would not be good as you look very much like a bot) it does loot and skin and fish...

But it's not really a bot it's more of a ease of life tool I'd say... But I'd love to hear how other people use it more as saying "I use the pve rotation" doesn't really fill in the blanks for me.

Oh also forgot to add this tool is basically an easy multi box tool as well.
    I purchased the KFM hunter rotation and it does exactly that, perform the hunters rotation for me while i control the character movement.

Thanks G/R
    45/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Yeah it's cool, I guess I thought it was something else but still cool I guess

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast