41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

CurseMeter

Utility to show Necromancer curses with customizable labels and bar graph 0-100%.

Download plugin:
    >>>>> CurseMeter.cs <<<<<
    Install:
    save as plugins/JarJar/CurseMeter.cs

Download dependencies:
    >>>>> Modifiers.cs <<<<<
    >>>>> Runes.cs <<<<<
    Install:
    save as plugins/User/Modifiers.cs
    save as plugins/User/Runes.cs

Full screen capture where plugin is located just under Alternate SkillBar (AlternateSkillBar) plugin.

Necromancer "Grim Scythe" rune Cursed Scythe in work!
    Last edited by JarJarD3; 08-29-2019 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Added ShowOnlyInGr flag

CurseMeter
    JarJarD3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by f67716 View Post
    error CS0103: The name 'Modifiers' does not exist in the current context
    Sorry, I forgot to include Modifiers.cs.

Saico's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Necro plugins are always welcome =)

But I did not see where plugin appears, does you have a screen or some hint how it is displayed ? ty

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saico View Post
    Necro plugins are always welcome =)

But I did not see where plugin appears, does you have a screen or some hint how it is displayed ? ty
    I put it under my alternate skill bar like here.
    And you can leave the numbers out by customizing "TextLabel" setup.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But it seems that they just patched D3 to 2.6.6.61291 and u can not play anymore. Until this is fixed

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JarJarD3 View Post
    I put it under my alternate skill bar like here.
    And you can leave the numbers out by customizing "TextLabel" setup.
    Oh thank you JarJar, as soon as KJ updates TH fo the patch that came today I check it and give a feedback.

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh the cursebar looks pretty good and helps to give an idea on how the area is cursed (btw is 40y range that displays?) Screenshot_2.png

Btw, I noticed a problem, when you curse someone with each CURSE skill equipped it works pretty fine, but when you are usin Tragouls Corroded Fang CurseMeter-screenshot_3-pngScreenshot_4.png It does not work, what could it be ? Cause most of the curse are from this weapon in Thorns Necro meta build.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh the cursebar looks pretty good and helps to give an idea on how the area is cursed (btw is 40y range that displays?) Screenshot_2.png

Btw, I noticed a problem, when you curse someone with each CURSE skill equipped it works pretty fine, but when you are using Tragouls Corroded Fang CurseMeter-screenshot_3-pngScreenshot_4.png It does not work, what could it be ? Cause most of the curse are from this weapon in Thorns Necro meta build.
    I use the same weapon but I curse manually or with Aura of Frailty and do not have Grim Scythe in use.

I believe that curses from the weapon do not behave like real curses you (auto)cast yourself.

Grim Scythe (skill)
    Cursed Scythe: Damage type changes to Poison, and enemies hit by the scythe have a 15% chance to be inflicted with a random Curse of the Necromancer's arsenal; these curses do benefit from runes and enhancements, if any. The actual skills are not cast; instead, an enemy simply suffers the respective effect. The curses will apply even if they are not a part of the current skill set, and each enemy can suffer more than one at a time.
    I use IActor.GetAttributeValue to query if curse is applied to each monster (actor). you have to know exact arguments for the function to work. Specifically the modifier.
    I found them for these three curses somewhere in this forum and accidentally they are same as:
    Necromancer_Passive_FrailtyPassiveEffect
    Necromancer_Passive_DecrepifyPassiveEffect
    Necromancer_Passive_LeechPassiveEffect

Maybe somebody with better knowledge can tell what attribute modifiers to use in GetAttributeValue to get effects (like curses) from Tragouls Corroded Fang when it randomly "curses" monsters.

One option to debug this further is to use Ctrl-Alt-D and then open "dump_actors_on_screen.txt" in logs folder and try to find correct attribute modifier values from there.
    I believe that -1 after attribute name is that modifier "position".

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the same weapon but I curse manually or with Aura of Frailty and do not have Grim Scythe in use.

I believe that curses from the weapon do not behave like real curses you (auto)cast yourself.

Grim Scythe (skill)

I use IActor.GetAttributeValue to query if curse is applied to each monster (actor). you have to know exact arguments for the function to work. Specifically the modifier.
    I found them for these three curses somewhere in this forum and accidentally they are same as:
    Necromancer_Passive_FrailtyPassiveEffect
    Necromancer_Passive_DecrepifyPassiveEffect
    Necromancer_Passive_LeechPassiveEffect

Maybe somebody with better knowledge can tell what attribute modifiers to use in GetAttributeValue to get effects (like curses) from Tragouls Corroded Fang when it randomly "curses" monsters.

One option to debug this further is to use Ctrl-Alt-D and then open "dump_actors_on_screen.txt" in logs folder and try to find correct attribute modifier values from there.
    I believe that -1 after attribute name is that modifier "position".
    Humm, I understand, the Cursed Scythe behaves different from skill manual apply, I wish I have knowledge in C# to help identify and fix, but when season starts I try to struggle and check how rune applies curse and maybe I can help you with some feedback. Ty

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Getting those attribute values can be a bit tricky as you have to let Tragouls Corroded Fang to randomly curse some monsters and then press Ctrl-Alt-D to get THUD data logged and the try to find if there is somethings that can be used in monster.GetAttributeValue to try to query is there is curse effect applied...

Have you noticed if the monsters get "curse marker" over their head?
    That would help to identify the moment when to Ctrl-Alt-D for data log dump.

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting those attribute values can be a bit tricky as you have to let Tragouls Corroded Fang to randomly curse some monsters and then press Ctrl-Alt-D to get THUD data logged and the try to find if there is somethings that can be used in monster.GetAttributeValue to try to query is there is curse effect applied...

Have you noticed if the monsters get "curse marker" over their head?
    That would help to identify the moment when to Ctrl-Alt-D for data log dump.
    Yes they do, not in first "Scythe" but they have mark when I spend 2 or 3 times.

Thanks G/R
    41/101
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes they do, not in first "Scythe" but they have mark when I spend 2 or 3 times.
    FIXED.
    My brain fart, I have to admit. I did not check if "Grim Scythe" Cursed Scythe was active. That fixed it !!!
    Check this.

Notice that this now needs Runes.cs in addition to Modifiers.cs.
    Last edited by JarJarD3; 08-21-2019 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Runes.cs

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FIXED.
    My brain fart, I have to admit. I did not check if "Grim Scythe" Cursed Scythe was active. That fixed it !!!
    Check this.

Notice that this now needs Runes.cs in addition to Modifiers.cs.
    Humm Great you found the issue =)

But got exception now when I went to check haha

TURBO\Plugins\JarJar\DefaultUI\CurseMeter.cs(102,52) : error CS0103: The name 'Runes' does not exist in the current context

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Necromancer "Grim Scythe" rune Cursed Scythe in work!
    Hmm Got no exception now with your Runes.cs file but still cant see curses with Cursed Scythe as you screnshoted, wonderin what can be wrong

Oh Nevermind, somehow I did not put CurseMeter.cs in the folder again haha

Now it is working smoothy even with curse from Grim Scythe !

Screenshot_2.png

I have a question, searched for RGB presets on CurseMeter and did not found, is there a easy way for me to change RGB colors for text and bar if I want ? Thank you so much JarJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CurseMeter-screenshot_2-png  
    Last edited by Saico; 08-21-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Thanks G/R
    35/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question JarJar, those plugins in your screenshot are public or private ? If they are public could you share pls ?

Screenshot_9.png This one shows if there are pools in area or not ? How many yards? It would help me so much =)

Screenshot_10.png This one shows the entire % of trash that contains in map area ?

thx in advance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast