Dota 2 Account 7k core and support mmr menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Westmoreland's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dota 2 Account 7k core and support mmr

I am a booster and selling dota 2 accounts. ATM got 2 premium accounts core/support mmr 7k+ Immortal rank 544 and core/support mmr 6.8k + with Immortal rank 760.

I got a lot of accounts for sell atm, all of them are divine and higher ranks, all of them are 5k +

You can either message me here or add me in discord: ProPlayer#4906 or Westmoreland#4906

I accept PayPal or BTC payment.
    To make deal, my rules are simple:

1) We deal for the price of the account of your desire.
    2) I will show you screens of the account as a proof that I am not a liar.
    3) You pay first and in 2 max 3 days, you are getting your account info.

Maybe you don't like payment option but someone must trust first when we make such deal. If you do not trust me, I wont trust you as well. That's simple. Do not even bother to contact me in case you do not accept my rules, rest assured, nobody gonna scam or lie to you. I am selling things in other game as well, and I can show you a lot of discord conversations that I am not a liar > I underline that because 7k accounts ain't cheap!

Thank you in advance guys for your attention and interest, do not hesitate to contact me in case you decide to buy amazing and very high ranked account in Dota 2!

Dota 2 Account 7k core and support mmr
    Westmoreland's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6.8k MMR sold, left only 7K + and from 5k to 6.5k accs