Professional WoW Classic Powerleveling Services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dboy90's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Professional WoW Classic Powerleveling Services

Hello everyone!

I am a very experienced World of Warcraft booster,long time powerleveler since the early days of private servers and I m offering my fast,secure and trusted WoW leveling services.

Having leveled over hundreds of accounts on private servers,I have amassed great knowledge about the classic version of the game and can provide the optimal leveling route for your character and can give you assistance and pointers even after my part of the leveling has been completed.

Everything will be leveled by hand,without bots or similar aids.I will provide you with daily updates about your character and you can contact me any time over Skype or discord and all the gold and items that I collect during the leveling process will stay on your account!I can also always keep any items from certain quest rewards that you deem important for your character.In over 5 years of active boosting,there was never any bans or reports with the leveled characters on over 20 different servers.

I can do all types of custom leveling in addition to professions and PvP orders.

Contact Info:

Discord username: Dboy#5194

If you have questions about anything else,feel free to add me on Skype,Discord or just send me a private message here and I will answer it

Terms:

-No bots used,all leveling is done by hand

-No exploits used

-Person leveling is located in Europe

-100% refund if a ban occurs during the leveling process
    Last edited by Dboy90; 02-25-2023 at 10:31 PM.

Professional WoW Classic Powerleveling Services
    happytissues's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found Dboy on Sythe actually, and got into contact with him about power leveling a Priest for me. His prices seemed reasonable, and he was quick to respond and detailed with exactly what I would be getting out of the deal.

It only got better from there, I was very lucky to find him. He leveled my priest and maxed 2 professions for me in what would have been under 2 weeks, but around level 40 I asked him how much it would cost to earn the gold for my epic mount as well, and again he gave me a reasonable price and it hardly added any time to the leveling at all.

He communicated every step of the way, the payments were staggered as he hit checkpoints in his progress, and I am now riding around WoW at 100% movespeed on my epic mount.

I could not have asked for a more friendly, professional service. Dboy is fair and dependable, and extremely knowledgeable. I cannot give a higher recommendation, fantastic experience.

chimed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 47-60 power levelling. Very friendly and straight forward so far so will update at end

chimed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update: power levelling completed - incredibly speedy!

Dboy kept me updated throughout it all with daily updates, and even kept items for pvp after I mentioned I was going to pvp end-game.

I couldn't be more happier, and will be going straight to Dboy for any alts in the future. Highly recommend. Thanks so much.

5. Thanks Dboy90 (1 members gave Thanks to chimed for this useful post)