Classic WoW✅Looking for suppliers for Gold and PowerLeveling Pre-Orders Available! ✅ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dejan's Avatar #1 MMO Trader on OC 🔥 Trusted Seller 🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    159/236
    Trade Feedback
    1600 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic WoW✅Looking for suppliers for Gold and PowerLeveling Pre-Orders Available! ✅

Hello visitor and welcome to my thread.

Who am i?
    - My name is Dejan ^^

I'll be selling gold on Official Classic servers as soon as it launches. I'm looking for long time suppliers for our gold business.I'm looking for both EU and US suppliers. Long term partnership is something i'm looking for the most. Server names will be listed where i'll be selling on after it's launch on August 27th.

- Accepting Pre-Orders for Power-leveling and Gold! 500$ 1-60 12-15 days of lvling.

Why you should choose me?
    ✅Very friendly and talkative person, fluent English
    ✅Reliable
    ✅Paypal, OwnedCore VERIFIED!
    ✅100% Positive Trader Feedback
    ✅Instant Payment to suppliers
    ✅Offering reasonable to excellent price, according to demand to suppliers
    ✅Friendly support
    ✅Fast, efficient, and most importantly, cheap prices.
    ✅Found a cheaper price elsewhere? Please contact me so we can beat the price.

For more information, feel free to get in touch with me.

Contact Information:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Discord: Dejan#7581
    Discord Unique ID:
    Note: I strongly encourage/recommend for everyone to send me a private message before making a purchase to ensure you aren't dealing with a impostor. Thanks!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Dejan; 11-26-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Official OwnedCore Middleman

Classic WoW✅Looking for suppliers for Gold and PowerLeveling Pre-Orders Available! ✅