0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dx12

I have an issue where TH overlay does not refresh properly (ghosting on everything in the overlay, mini-map, inventory etc.). I checked my version of DX to make sure I was running DX 11, but I am running DX 12 (windows 10). I am not sure if this is an issue, if it is, is there a way for me to direct TH to use a specific DX? Or do I need to delete DX12 and use only DX11?
    Last edited by BaseBallGuy; 05-30-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Dx12
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DX12 is fine, no need to change that

try a clean install without any user-made plugins
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

BaseBallGuy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a clean install (no TCT or other mods) and still have 9+ second ghosting (sometimes the overlay disappears for about the same amount of time).

I have updated all graphics/MoBo/chipset/etc..drivers which is why I was thinking it might be a DX issue.

I am using a 4k monitor at 3840 x 2160 (native) set to windowed full screen (I have messed with a ton of the resolutions and have the same issue) and have made sure my anti-virus is not messing with anything (same as always).

* Is there a way to force TH to refresh at a higher rate?
    Last edited by BaseBallGuy; 06-02-2019 at 03:22 AM.

BaseBallGuy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I solved the conundrum, it had to do with my graphics card's Freesync. Not sure how I missed that but turning off freesync and running in a lower resolution (x1440) fixed the issue.

I hate to lose freesync but sooo worth it!