FLASH SALE COC Village Town Hall 12 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

alberthanos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FLASH SALE COC Village Town Hall 12

Clash of Clans Account:
    Name Change Available.
    Town Hall 12 Level 204.
    Strong Defenses/Troops with Many Maxed Out.
    2500+ Gems.
    5 Builders.
    Barb King Level 60.
    Archer Queen Level 60.
    Grand Warden Level 30.
    Level 11+12 Walls.
    Night Base: Max Troops and Level 25 (Max) Battle Machine.

Devices:

iOS and Android can use the account using the Supercell ID.

Pricing:
    This base sells for around $400 on clash of clans trading websites; however, I am selling it for $150 to paypal.

After Purchasing:
    After payment is received, I will instantly deliver the supercell ID information and the Google Play login (if you are an Android user). I will assist you until you are 100% satisfied and have the account up and running. Furthermore, I'll help you customize the account information so that you are the only user with access to the account.

How to Load the Base:
    iOS: Open clash; go to settings; select Supercell ID; use the login information that I provide; open the eMail I provide; enter the code that is received in the inbox into clash to load the account.
    Android: Open clash; go to settings; select Google Play Sign-In; Hit login and use the information that I provide and the account will be loaded.

Contacting Me:
    Contact me below for the fastest response to any questions or if you want the base at a cheaper price:
    Text my Discord: alberthanos#4787
    Send me a Email : [email protected]

Future Selling
    I always appreciate it when customers leave positive feedback after buying bases, so please do the same. This helps my business grow so that I can supply more bases for everyone to enjoy at cheaper prices. It also helps prevent people from buying bases from scammers.

Thanks for viewing, I hope you choose to buy this base, and have a great day!

FLASH SALE COC Village Town Hall 12