These ads disappear when you log in.

raido's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

WoW Classic Client Download

Hey all,

So looking to force download the classic beta client and I am part way there using details used back in legion beta: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ta-client.html ([Leagion] Install Legion Beta Client)

"D:\Battle.net\Blizzard App\Battle.net.exe" --game=wow_classic_beta --repair
    "D:\Battle.net\Blizzard App\Battle.net.exe" --game=wow_classic_beta –install

It seems the game name is “wow_classic_beta” as that shows the launcher as this:

But the result is:

Seems the only thing we are missing is the pre-install files, im guessing this is just a few MB of the game files to let the bnet client attempt a repair bypassing the error message.

Any ideas? anyone have access and can share some of the client data with us?

These ads disappear when you log in.

2. Thanks Kenneth (1 members gave Thanks to raido for this useful post)
    jmulhern345help's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I will upload a complete install of Classic Beta tonight when i get home. You can't login without a beta activated account though.

Check my other thread in General that has the folder.
    Last edited by jmulhern345help; 3 Days Ago at 02:49 PM.

raido's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Legend i will see what i can do with this!

Loonbg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by raido View Post
    Hey all,

So looking to force download the classic beta client and I am part way there using details used back in legion beta: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ta-client.html ([Leagion] Install Legion Beta Client)

"D:\Battle.net\Blizzard App\Battle.net.exe" --game=wow_classic_beta --repair
    "D:\Battle.net\Blizzard App\Battle.net.exe" --game=wow_classic_beta –install

It seems the game name is “wow_classic_beta” as that shows the launcher as this:

But the result is:

Seems the only thing we are missing is the pre-install files, im guessing this is just a few MB of the game files to let the bnet client attempt a repair bypassing the error message.

Any ideas? anyone have access and can share some of the client data with us?
    yeah i try it and it don't work to ... hope some one here with full installed game (from bnet launcher) can share it